Have you ever been use Dictation Preferences after upgrade your Mac OS? Get overview on enable and use of Enhance Dictation in OS X Yosemite. In the new OS X Yosemite, there are massive changed in almost System preferences may be you don’t know that. Like as, Display, Sharing, Spotlight as well user & group too. These all preferences settings are you’ll get inside in the System Preferences. Here I’m describe how to enable Dictation and after doing it how to use Enhanced Dictation in OS X Yosemite. At least you know that using Dictation you can text by voice instead of typing right. In Mac this function called Dictation while in iOS 8 it known as Siri as well Dictation. I hope almost Mac users are well known about dictation command. Even if you’re new then learn about Enhanced Dictation in OS X Yosemite at beneath.
Turn ON/ Enable dictation command and use of enhanced dictation in OS X Yosemite
Click on ‘’Apple Menu’’, top side menu of your Mac and Select System Preferences…
That’s it. Here your first task is complete regarding to how to enable dictation and now are you keen to know how to work/ Use Enhanced Dictation in OS X Yosemite.
- Now select check box of Use Enhanced Dictation in OS X Yosemite.
- Wait a few minutes for require software download to enable Enhanced Dictation for your Mac
- Now Choose Accessibility from View Menu top side of the screen
- Select Dictation from the list at left side Accessibility pane.
- Select the Dictation Command button, so that you can see a list of available Command in sheet.
- Select Box of Enable Advance command and click on Done.
Necessary commands are default enabled which you can see in the list, while if you want extra command then you can add by yourself, from left side portion of screen.
- For, that Click on ‘’+’’ sign and add your desire command.
Now your turn, leave your replay in the comment box at given below and tell how seem this tips on turn on/ enable Dictation and use of Enhanced Dictation in OS X Yosemite. As well text us if you’ve good suggestion regarding to this tutorial.