Recently Apple launched three 2018 iPhone models invariants based on size, Processor, Colors options and Price. Also, Apple Extend the storage capacity in all the models. Have a look that I defined in this article that shows complete deep understanding from the comparisons of screen size between iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR. Know which one is best for you and should you buy or upgrade from old iPhone.
You must know that, Along with three iPhone models, You have an option to buy a big screen Apple Watch 4. And the Screen Size is 40mm and 44mm (Old Watch has 38mm and 42mm)
Apple iPhone XS vs iPhone XS Max vs iPhone XR Screen Size
- iPhone XS: 2436×1125 Pixel resolution at 458 ppi
- iPhone XS Max: 2688×1242 Pixel resolution at 458 ppi
- iPhone XR: 1792×828 pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- iPhone XS is Equal in Size of iPhone X
- iPhone XS Max is Equal in Size of iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone XR is intermediate among all the iPhone modes that have no Home button.
Detailed Features that same in iPhone XS & XS max, iPhone XR models that related to specific modes,
- True Tone display
- Wide color display (P3)
- 3D Touch [No 3D Touch in iPhone XR]
- 625 cd/m² max brightness (typical)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
Splash Water and Dust Resistance Comparisons
- iPhone XS & XS Max has Rated IP68, that can resist water up to 2 meters for 30 Minutes.
- iPhone XR has IP67 that can resist water up to 1 meter for 30 Minutes.
iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max has three color options, And iPhone XR has Six color options.
Ultimately, we hope that Apple’s 2018 iPhone models will impress you to use and Eger to get on hand Experience.
Share your Feedback after new iPhone models released, that you suggest the apple for next version of iPhone.