Apple Touch ID on any Apple device is not only for unlocking your device. It is useful to shopping online, in stores, within apps and because it’s Apple Pay. Apple’s first-generation Touch ID MacBook Pro 2016 is now one more Apple product to store credit/ debit cards and to pay on websites in Safari using your Touch ID. Therefore, Now Online shopping straightforward than ever before. To enable Apple Pay on brand new Apple MacBook Pro with Touch ID, you have to do set up Apple Pay on your MacBook Pro. After Add a Card to Apple Pay on MacBook Pro and activate Apple Pay on Apple laptop with Touch Bar, you will be able to quickly transaction on one of the many Shopping Websites in Safari that have added support for Apple’s contact Payment System.
By the way, let’s guys follow us to add a Credit/Debit or Prepaid card to Apple Pay on your MacBook Pro Touch ID. Save your payment information all-time safely. Apple Pay on MacBook Pro with Touch ID will help you to purchase items with the Apple Pay button quickly on online consumer products and much more. You don’t need to enter billing information each time.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
How do I add Apple pay to my MacBook Pro with Touch Bar?
- Step #1. Hit the Power button and start your MacBook Pro with Touch ID 2016.
- Step #2. Head to System Preferences appears on the top menu bar.
- Step #3. Choose Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Step #4. Next, tap to add Card on wallet & Apple Pay window.
- Step #5. Let’s follow the onscreen steps to add a credit/ debit card. If you’re asked to add a card that you use with iTunes, then you can do it by just entering its security code.
- Step #6. Click on Next. Now you have to wait until your checking account bank will verify your information and identify that you’re eligible to add your card to Apple Pay.
Sometimes the bank wants more information to verify your card to Setup Apple pay, might they will ask you for it.
In case, if you haven’t enough information then collect first and then try again to go back to Step 1 to add a credit/ prepaid card to Apple Pay.
- Step #7. In the end, after your bank verifies a card, tap on Next.
Now with the above described similar steps, you can submit your alternative credit/ debit or prepaid card information to MacBook Pro.
Now you can start to use Apple Pay on your MacBook Pro 2016 with Touch ID. You can also use Apple Pay on safari on your Old Apple MacBook Pro. For that, you must have your Apple Watch or iPhone. Without anyone, you can’t purchase on your old Mac.
Take a Note – Apple Pay online shopping is limited to use on the Safari browser, so it doesn’t support Google Chrome, Firefox or other web browsers.
If you ever want to Remove or Delete a Card of Apple Pay on MacBook pro Touch ID
- Go to System Preferences
- Select Wallet & Apple Pay
- Click the card that you want to delete
- Next, click on Minus (-) sign and click on delete.
Hello all, did you find any error or issue to add a Card to Apple Pay on MacBook Pro Touch ID?