Virtual Keyboard or Onscreen Keyboard is an excellent feature of Mac and Macbook. Sometimes in the case of you’ve no keyboard or even some key hasn’t worked properly of your external Keyboard, at that time you can do usage of this way. You can easily open a Keyboard on your Mac Screen from Top Mac Menu. If it not appears into the menu bar list then you’ve to add Keyboard Viewer & Character Viewer from Keyboard System preferences. Follow bellow steps to enable keyboard Viewer and Character Viewer on your Mac Screen. You can apply this way for MacBook Pro, iMac and all Apple Mac. Because sometimes after upgrade Mac OS X many users shout that little key doesn’t work like before.
Also Read – How to Decrease/ Reduce Transparency On Mac
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Steps for Add Character and Keyboard Viewer in The Menu Bar: Virtual keyboard
- Step 1. Go for, Apple logo from top Mac Menu.
- Step 2. Select, System Preferences
- Step 3. Click On Keyboard
- Step 4. Select checkbox “Show Keyboard & Character Viewer in Menu bar” in the bellow screen checkbox is unchecked for just example but for keyboard viewer, it should checked.
Step 5. Press the key of keyboard Viewer which you want to type. In the case of if you’ve no hard Mac keyboard.
Use Modifier key or character Viewer, to type special Symbol or character.
That’s it. Now check once Keyboard Viewer and Character Viewer are appearing into the input Menu bar. If you are from the USA, you can select your country language for an onscreen Keyboard. I mean a user can choose Onscreen keyboard languages according to their origin or location. Okay, get enjoy by doing well.
Please before go back on our site share your speech in the comment and inform us how to seem this tip on Add character and Keyboard viewer in the menu bar or how to open the onscreen keyboard on Mac.
Learn More System Preferences Settings of MacOS
- How to Adjust Screen Resolution on Mac
- Enable Dictation and Enhanced Dictation on Mac
- Auto open apps and Document On Mac after login