Last Updated on Jun 14, 2021
Do you know? we can run Shortcut from the mac shortcuts app without opening it. So, here’s how to add Custom Shortcut on top Mac menu from the list of Shortcuts just like apple’s Shortcut. MacOS Monterey Comes with Built-in New Shortcuts app with Pre-Ready Hundreds of Productive Shortcuts in a list. Shortcuts app is supporting Mac’s Settings, Mac’s app, Custom Script, and more.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
As We can know Custom Shortcuts in the Shortcuts app create productivity and Make work very fast with just a single click.
Steps to Add Custome Shortcut in Top Menu Bar on Mac from Shortcuts app
- First, open the Shortcuts app on Mac from Launchpad.
- See the list of all create Shortcut and Click to open it and find the Settings.
- Click on the Settings icon from the right top side of the window.
- Under the Details, Select Keep in Menu bar checkbox.
- Now, you Won’t need to open the shortcuts app to run any shortcut. See Top Mac menu Bar > Click on the Shortcut icon.
- Click on the Shortcut name that you have created and added to run it.
How to Remove Shortcuts of Shortcuts app from Menu Bar on Mac
- Open the Shortcuts app on Mac, and see the list of Create Shortcuts from the home page.
- Open Shortcut that you want to hide or remove from the Top Mac menu bar.
- Click on Settings for Shortcut > Uncheck “Keep in Menu Bar”.
- That’s it. The shortcut will automatically hide & Removed it from the top menu bar.
That’s an easy method to Add Any Shortcut from the Shortcuts app in Menu Bar on Mac, MacBook. Write a comment for more tips and help on the new mac’s Shortcuts app.