Apple’s wireless technology including Bluetooth also, But this time apple didn’t gives update on recently released iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus. In Bluetooth technology latest version is 4.1 but apple giving Bluetooth 4.0 older version. So wait and watch for it might be update in new device. Although, Bluetooth is alternate option as wirelesses service with not expected update.
What you can do with Bluetooth enable apple device – iPhone
How we use Bluetooth 4.0 in iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus
- Transfer data from iPhone and Bluetooth enabled computer or other device
- Connect your printer, headset, headphone, and speaker wirelessly to your iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus
- Sync internet connection with other wireless apple iPhone and device.
- Use wireless (Bluetooth) mouse and keyboard – only for Mac
Bluetooth 4.1 has many plus points as compare to Bluetooth 4.0
Improvement on Bluetooth 4.0 should be fast on data transfer rate and more.
Here are some added specifications on latest Bluetooth 4.1
- Increase bulk data exchange rate
- Low duty Cycle
- Limited Discovery Time
- Fast Data advertising interval
- 11n Pal
- L2CAP – Connection oriented
Advantage: Bluetooth is very secure to connect with unknown device apart from Wi-Fi.
Here are the steps on how to start Bluetooth on iPhone and iPad on iOS 8 or iOS 8
Go to the settings > General
Inside the general option > Bluetooth, from there you can discover the entire device which have Bluetooth on.
Tap on devise from name of list, after tapping on it, verify with code display on your iPhone or iPad device.
Tap on pair option. You are connected over Bluetooth with Bluetooth enabled device in a very secure way.
How Bluetooth helps you in your iPhone (iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus) and iPad comment in below. Don’t miss to share your feedback on “Apple continued on Bluetooth 4.0 in iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus”. And had apple update Bluetooth 4.0 in recent iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus?