Last Updated on Jun 11, 2021
For the Apps and Games, Apple made an app store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch-based country-wise, so the user can easily buy and review the best compatible and most favorite around you. At that time, you must be Change App Store Country Region iOS on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Some of the time, you are trying to access an app that does not become available in your app store means your location.
You will get a notification pop up like you want to move to another app store where an app is available. So we can do that easily, but now you can see all applications in the target country’s money. So you can buy it quickly, but if you don’t want, you have to switch to your country’s app store.
Note: Below all the steps examined with iPhone. And also compatible with other iOS devices running on the updated iOS versions.
Video on How to change App Store country without credit card
How to Change App Store Country Region on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
- Step 1: Go to the App Store app on your iPhone/ iPad or iPod Touch
- Step 2: From the beneath of the screen, Tap on Featured app option.
- Step 3: Scroll Down at last end of the screen, and You can see Quick Link section.
- Step 4: Under the Quick Link section: Tap on your Apple ID.
- Note: here I moved into a UK store, I want to revert to an Indian store.
- Step 5: Now, from the popup on the screen, Tap on View Apple ID.
- Step 6: Enter a valid Apple ID password. After successfully pass the request you can see a verification popup like in the below screen.
Alternatively, you can’t jump into your country store then you can choose manually by Tap on Apple ID and Choose Country/Region.
If you want to change your country, so you can’t do it if your area shared by your family. So you must leave your family sharing and try again.
However, you don’t get success for Change country in App Store on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch running on the latest iOS and iPadOS.