Last Updated on Sep 29, 2021
Ever you need a charge iPhone, in the case the power is not available then the SOS charger has to use. Using an SOS pocket charger for iPhone you can literally charge your phone on way to, office, travel time also. It’s hence that it is the best pocket-size battery charging/ backup solution. The SOS charger has a powerful built-in generator and internal battery, 2300-mAh storage capacity, and we can charge it through a normal USB A/C adaptor. And as an alternative charging option, you can use the USB charging cable. As an advanced feature, you can boost power capacity up to 100-150%, and whenever you need you can charge the iPhone easily.
SOS charger works with all modern smartphones, Blackberry, iPhone, Bluetooth devices, and kindle. It’s easy to use, and the beautiful design makes it elegant.
Note: this product temporary might be out of stock, So find it from another seller directly at the same price.
How to Charge your Smartphone Using the Pocket Charger for iPhone
Here, you get SOS chargers features, dimensions, Where to buy, and other accessories kits in detail.
- Emergency Onboard Generator: Simply turn the handle to generate emergency power whenever you need it.
- Compact size: Easily put SOS pocket charger for iPhone into your Pocket, computer bag, briefcase, and purse.
- Internal rechargeable battery: Powerful built-in 2300 mAh battery with any USB adapter.
- Universal Compatible: It is compatible with the iPhone and all other smartphones.
- Powerful Generator: pocket charger for iPhone generates 100-150% backup power.
Where to buy:
You can buy this charger from the largest tech accessories product selling store, Stack social. Stack social recently sells at a huge discount (26%) for a limited time.
- Weight:8 ounces
- Width:25”/ 3 cm
- Length:5”/ 11.5 cm
- Height:25”/ 5.8 cm
- Battery Type: Lithium-Polymer
- Input: 5v USB Standard
- Output: 5v 1A USB Standard
- Battery Capacity: 2,300 mAh
Kits in Box:
- USB cable
- Micro-fiber pouch for storage
How to use it?
- To operate the SOS pocket charger for iPhone, plugging your standard charging cable into the USB power port (One end) and the other one plugged in SOs pocket charger, then turn the power switch on.
- Internal battery store generated power by simply turning hand charge adaptor.
- To switch off the pocket charger, turn off the toggle switch at the side edge.
SOS charger is best for all your iPhones and other smartphones. Using a Pocket charger for iPhone, you can easily charge without an external power supply. Have you any alternative charger options as an SOS pocket charger for your iPhone? Then share with us. Don’t miss buying it because it has a limited period offer.