Are you looking for a way to check Siri remote battery level? You’re perfect on this page. New Apple TV 4 comes with the touchpad and rechargeable features Siri remote control. Apple announced that the Siri remote has a large power capacity, so it takes about 9 hours to charge fully. But there is a not battery visual indicator or screen to see remaining battery life on connected Apple TV Siri remote.
Even though, you will get an alert on your TV screen when your Siri remote battery needs to charge. Before appears low battery warning on Siri remote alert on your TV screen, you also check Siri remote battery life manually. Sometimes due to low battery seems Siri remote is not working with ATV 4, it happens while your Siri remote battery runs out. Let’s read the bottom steps and make clear how much battery is remaining.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
You may also like- Adjust Touch sensitivity on Siri Remote
Follow steps to Check Siri remote Battery level on ATV4
- Step 1. Go to Settings on your TV screen connected with Apple TV 4
- Step 2. Tap on Remote and Devices
- Step 3. choose Bluetooth
- Step 4. Now select your remote.
- If you get low battery alert then charge your Siri remote by two approaches:
- Plug your Siri remote your computer with the included lighting cable to USB cable.
- Plug it into a wall outlet with an Apple USB Power Adapter.
- Please Note Apple TV streaming box though you cannot charge your Apple tv remote control/Siri remote.
Sometimes you don’t see paired Siri remote on the screen at that time you need restart the Apple TV.
→ Apple TV (4th generation), Go to Settings app > System > click on Restart.
Please share your reply in the comment box. Let know if any question or got an error while you check Siri remote Battery percentage.
Jaysukh Patel is the founder of howtoisolve. Also self Professional Developer, Techno lover mainly for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and iOS, Jaysukh is one of responsible person in his family.
Contact On: [email protected] [OR] [email protected]