Apple Airpods Battery Life, You should prefer not to wait for low battery alert or beep sound notification before considering recharging your Apple Wireless Airpods and Airpods Charging case. Apple’s Other bluetooth products including Apple Pencil etc. To continue to listen to music on your wireless AirPods then you have to charge it time to time before full Apple AirPods battery drain. Here’s I will teach you to check Wireless Airpods battery Status on iPhone, iPod Touch and Mac.
There are two ways to check out battery Percentage of your Apple Airpods and re-chargeable Charging case cover. Let’s get below step by step. We frequently check the Airpods Battery while it’s connected on the iOS device or macOS Catalina or Earlier and Apple Watch watchOS 6 or earlier. Normally Airpods Battery Life for single Charging cycle is:
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
- First Generation Airpods run Five Hours of listening time and two hours of talk time on one charge, while
- The Second-generation AirPods 2 is better, You can get more up to three hours of talk time per-charge. That means Airpods 2 Batter Battery Life.
Airpods 2: Airpods 2 has Siri feature, So we can know the battery percentage of your Airpods using Siri command. Just To check the battery, hold the AirPods next to your iPhone or ask Siri “How’s the battery on my AirPods?”. Airpods will answer any time with the exact percentage of battery level.
Guide to Check Wireless Airpods Battery Life on iPhone, iPod and iPod Touch
How to Check Airpods battery Percentage status on Apple Watch
Apple Watch watchOS 5 and later, before getting started following steps, make sure your Airpods is paired with your Apple Watch
- Step #1. Unlock Your Apple Watch and go to the home screen.
- Step #2. Swipe upside to the bottom to launch control panel.
- Step #3 Navigate battery percentage for Apple Watch and then touch & hold on battery percentage that will let you on full-page screen.
Get Clear idea on this topic, see our underneath video Guide. Thanks!!
Watch this Video to check Airpods battery life on iPhone and Apple Watch
First Method: How to check airpods battery while using them with Control Center on iOS Device
Note: You just see Battery percentage of AirPods when your Apple wireless earbuds parid to your iPhone or iPad.
- Step #1. Open the Control panel on your iPhone.
- Special Note: if you have without physical home button iPhone [Face ID smartphone] Please open Control Panel with pull down from the right-top on the corner.
- You have iPhone with physical Home button [Touch ID phone model] then Launch control center by pull up from the bottom of the screen.
- Step #2. Force Touch on Music Card then tap on AirPlay icon.
- Step #3. Now you will see AirPods battery percentage under your AirPods Name. Here you can see my Airpods battery Percentage is 45%.
Enjoy clutter-free Tip. Like this then Share it on your social media profile to help your colleague.
Second Method: Check Airpods battery Status On your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) with a Small pop-up of Airpod connect time
- Step #1. Open Airpods charging case lid with earpieces inside and hold your case close to your iOS device.
- Step #2. Now here you have to wait a few seconds to see the charge status (battery percentage) of your Apple Wireless Airpods and its Charging case.
I hope you saw that as you would like.
Third Method: View Airpods battery percentage on iPhone, iPad, and iPod using battery widgets
Very simple just follow below steps and do your job.
- Step #1: Let’s, unlock your iPhone screen and swipe to the right side to see the widgets screen.
- Step #2: Scroll down the screen and navigate the battery Widget.
Battery Widget not showing Up on Today View So what should I do next or how to add battery widget?
Use gesture right side to the left to get today view screen, next scroll down the bottom side and tap Edit button that’s why you can able to customize the widget screen.
Now scroll down the screen and tap on (+) Green button next to the battery widget after this tap Done on the above right-top side to save the changes.
So I hope, now you can see battery widget on the today view list. And now you can check airpods battery percentage status.
Please Note: if battery widgets are missing after latest iOS upgrade? Then you need to iOS connected to Bluetooth device supported “Battery Service Profile.” Get more here – Where is the battery widget on my iOS device?
→You guys want to check Apple Airpods Charging case battery then you have At least one Airpod (earpiece) is into the Airpods Case.
→You may like this post on Best Apple AirPods Alternatives.
How to Check Airpods Battery Life Percentage on MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro [macOS Catalina & Earlier]
For Mac video, How to know airpods Battery Percentage Quickly from Mac Menu Bar.
- Step #1. Open the Airpods case lid or take your Wireless Airpods out of the case.
- Step #2. Click the Bluetooth in the menu bar. (Airpods’s Battery Not Showing on Mac Menu Bar), Enable Show Bluetooth icon on Mac’s Bluetooth System Preferences.
- Step #3. Now Click on My device to look for your Airpods and Charging case. here’s the left or Right Airpods battery in Percentage.
How to check airpods battery status on Windows 10? is it possible to check airpods battery percentage on windows pc?
Apple Airpods wireless technology is super strong and it does work as normal Bluetooth headphone when you have not iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
But there is limited functionality for other Bluetooth devices, for example, Airpods offer battery percentage, double-tap, hey Siri feature supported with iPhone and iPad.
But it not available with Google smartphone, Samsung, Amazon fire phone, Windows 10 computer, etc. But you can download a third-party app for Android phone like Airbattery to get the feature for ad-hoc way.
However, you check other Bluetooth device battery percentage on Windows 10 and I hope it will be available for Apple Airpod in an upcoming feature.
→Before going next, make sure your Bluetooth device is paired successfully with your Windows 10 or Windows 8/7 Pc or computer. otherwise, the bottom instructions won’t work for you.
Let’s See, how to check battery percentage of Bluetooth mouse, the keyboard on windows 10 pc?
- Step #1. First of all Open the Settings on Windows 10 PC or laptop.
- Step #2. Now Click on Devices setting.
- Step #3. Let’s Click on the Bluetooth & other devices.
- Step #4. On the screen, Under “Mouse, keyboard, & pen,” I hope, now you’ll see a battery percentage
- indicator on the right side. Bluetooth battery level status.
you guys, I hope, you experience this information is enough for you. if you find any mistake on this page then fill-up the form is given link and share with us. We will soon try to update. Thank you so much, friend.
How to Check Airpods battery percentage on Samsung Android Phone
For Android smartphone users Apple Airpods is the first choice than Samsung beats. The Magic is sound quality and outer look as well as branding.
here’s I have taken an example of Samsung galaxy note 10.
- Step #1. Unlock your Samsung galaxy note 10 Screen.
- Step #2. Navigate and locate for Google Play Store.
- Step #3. Find Airbattery App [for Airpods 1St Gen] or Find Assistant Trigger [for Airpods 2nd Gen]
- Step #4. Download and install the app and follow on-screen instructions.
- Step #5. Next, Pair Your Airpods with Samsung galaxy note 10 Phone.
- Step #6. Open the recently downloaded App (Airbattery, or Assistant Trigger) and check your Airpods information.
- Get here Complete source to check Airpods 2 battery status on Android Phone
I’m sure that my this guide helped you! in case of any trouble to getting Airpods battery status on Samsung android phone, without worrying send us an email on [email protected] we’ll try to help you as possible.
Does your Airpods battery not charging after tried everything solution? You should contact Apple support for airpods battery replacement. Click on me to get Apple document for Airpods battery replacement cost and much more information.
Please don’t forget to drop your experience with us in the following comment. If you find any issue to view/ see Wireless Airpods battery level/ percentage on iPhone, then write to us we will help you asap.