Last Updated on Mar 27, 2020
There are many iOS features that were not shown on the Stage every time when releasing new iOS/iPadOS. For example, iPhone’s default Browser Safari has been also improved with the latest Operating System. So far we closed Open all tabs of Safari one by one. but along with Latest, there is a hidden way to Open unlimited tabs on safari as well as Close All tabs at once in Safari on iPhone, iPad. by the way, it’s a new time-saving trick that we got inside the latest Safari browser. To get this new feature, there isn’t needed any third-party extension. Just you will have to need to upgrade your iPhone/iPad to the Latest iOS/iPadOS.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
So if you find yourself there are many tabs open in safari and want to turn off all at once. Let’s go ahead and know a way to quickly close unlimited Safari tabs at once on iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone Xr, iPhone Xs Max, X/ iPhone 8 Plus/ iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6S/ 6S Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5/5S and 5C. might only give iPhone models users are eligible to perform the shortcut multitasking feature on the Safari browser.
Guide to Turn Off – Close All Tabs at Once in Safari on iPhone, iPad
Method 1: Preview All Tabs Then Close all Safari Tab at Once on iPhone
- Open the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Tap and Hold on the Tab Switching option at the bottom right corner of the iPhone screen.
- Find the Options for Close multiple tabs at once on iPhone.
- That’s it.
Note: You will not close the Private Tabs until you turn into a private browsing mode.
Method 2: Force Close all Tabs at Once on iPhone Safari Browser
- Step 1. Launch the Safari web browser on your iPhone.
- Step 2. Next, Tap and Hold on the Tab switching button, appear right and bottom on the screen.
- Step 3. You will get the prompt with the option to close all the open tab at once. Tap on Close Tab XX.
- In the given screen, it’s 5 tabs open, so we tap on the red close 5 Tabs button.
- You’re Done.
In addition, alternatively, you can also close all tabs by tap and hold on the Done button until prompts appear. So you will get a red color option to instantaneously close all open Safari tabs at once in iOS 12.
Premium Support is Free Now
So enjoy this new feature and share your feedback in the comments box. We glad you got a daily useful trick.