Last Updated on Feb 25, 2020
Looking for sticker removable option on the FB Messenger iOS app? Get here to delete downloaded stickers on the FB messenger iPhone app. Social chatting app Facebook, Viber, Line, BBM, and all chat app does it. Even also In iOS, iMessage has a new sticker feature. Here we are talking about stickers that make conversions between friends, lovers, Parents and all in your FB friend list and using the latest FaceBook Messenger iOS app. Art wise, color-wise, and as per the funny look the stickers and emoji add a complete expression of the body in the chat and at all, it gives a new tone to take your story at a new peak. For that, you may often try to install new stickers from stickers store.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
It’s good, but while you added quantities of the stickers then you needed scroll to find a sticker. So for beginner and new iOS users, here I’ll demonstrate a way to remove downloaded stickers on Facebook messenger on the iPhone app. As you download a new sticker pack from Stickers store as a similar path it will enable you to delete sticker from an app.
How to Delete Downloaded Stickers on Facebook Messenger iOS App
Let’s go step by step to delete downloaded stickers on Facebook messenger and manage the sticker tab in a cool way.
Delete downloaded stickers on Facebook Messenger
- Step 1. Launch the latest Facebook Messenger app on your iPhone.
- Step 2. Open a chatbox as you see on the given screen.
- Step 3. Tap Smiley emoji icon appears in the text area.
- Step 4. Next under the Stickers tab, Tap on the ‘’+’’ icon that is located on the right-lower corner screen.
- Step 5. You get the Stickers Store screen.
- Appears there are three tabs featured, All and Your Stickers.
- Step 6. Hit on Your Stickers tab.
- Step 7. Find the stickers pack that you would like to uninstall from the Facebook messenger chat app.
- Just tap on Red button next to the sticker name.
- Step 8. Tap Delete.
- Step 9. Hit Done appears on the top-right side corner to save changes.
I hope, you get rid of the clutter keyboard after delete downloaded stickers on FB messenger iPhone.
How to Delete Sticker on Facebook Post on iOS [how to remove stickers from Facebook comments]
Do you want to delete stickers on your FB post that is into the comment of your Facebook post? go to the bottom steps and wipe it quickly.
- Open the Facebook app on your iOS device.
- Find and open your Facebook post.
- Now find a sticker into the comments and tap on the sticker.
- You’ll get screen popup so tap Delete.
- Now a message confirmation appear to
- Delete comment
- Are you sure you want to permanently remove the comment from Facebook?
6. Tap Delete.
your phone screen will show you the spinning wheel for a while and get a post with the deleted sticker. So finally solution of how to delete sticker comment on a Facebook post that you got.
Why can’t I delete Stickers on Facebook Comments
Sometimes, FB user tries to delete other user sticker comment on the Facebook post. So please Ever you attempt to delete sticker comment on the Facebook post before make sure that you are deleting your post sticker comment.
Note: Facebook doesn’t offer a feature to delete another user’s sticker comment. So be patient and check before delete. otherwise, you facing that delete option missing or not available in the pop-up.
Premium Support is Free Now
Please share your reply in the comment box. Stay tuned with us to get daily new tips and tricks on all about Apple’s iOS, Mac, Apple Watch and tvOS.