Access camera on the lock screen now changes the way to access the lock screen on iPhone 11 (Pro Max), Xr, XS Max, X, 8(Plus),7 (plus) have too much improvement in the camera department. So people are excited to use it and Try it. You are not happy with it may be your friend, Child using/ Testing camera without permission. I got many emails/ Forms Questions to request on how to Stop or Disable Camera Access from the lock screen on the iPhone and iPad.
Some users have a problem with the camera app accidentally open from the locked screen. The camera app is consuming more battery (it’s not true because of apple upgrade battery performance in new iOS. Also camera app we cannot delete like other built-in apps.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Some users are not accepting this solution, but here I suggest the best Option that Disable camera open from the lock screen on anyhow. It’s official and Works as parental control. Officially there is no other choice for Disable camera only from the lock screen, so understand and accept my assist. It’s please for me. If you have tips that help out disable camera open from lock screen iPhone/ iPad with iOS. This approach also useful for that guy having an issue related iPhone camera not available from the lock screen.
Hope that! Apple will give a solution to this office in the next update.
Steps for Remove/ Disable Camera Access from lock screen iPhone/ iPad
in iOS 12 and Later users follow the bottom steps disable camera access from the lock screen on your iPhone,
- Go to Settings App
- Tap Screen Time
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions
- Turn the toggle ON Content & Privacy Restrictions
- You may be asked to enter Restriction or Screen Time passcode
- Tap Allowed Apps
- Turn toggle off next to the Camera.
For iOS 11 and Earlier iPhone users,
- 1: Go to the Settings app on the iPhone/ iPad.
- 2: Next, Scroll screen and Tap on General.
- 3: Then, Tap on Restrictions. Enter the passcode for making changes in that.
4: Next, In the first section you will see Camera toggle. Disable it for hiding/ Turn of camera access on the locked screen.
Keep in mind; this option will also hide a camera app on the home screen/ Spotlight search. When do you want? Return the above steps and Enable Camera option under the Privacy setting for the device.
Get to Remove/Disable Camera Access from the lock screen on iPad Pro/ iPad Air/ iPad Mini
- Step #1. Lunch the Settings App from the iPad Home screen or iPad Dock.
- Step #2. Tap General.
- Step #3. Next, Tap on Restrictions to right on the iPad screen.
- Step #4. Setup Restrictions Passcode [ignore this step if you have already enrolled]
- Step #5. In end, Turn Camera toggle Off/white.
You might also like: How to send the text with a screen effect in iMessage.
Try this temporary/ offensive solution now, or remove camera Access from lock screen iDevice running on iOS. The same steps also useful previous iOS versions with the same faction.
Do you want to Set Alphanumeric Passcode on iPhone