After a long time, apple reached the strongest security on all apple devices through passcode and touch ID. So no one can do any kind of cheat by steal saved documents, Files in iCloud Drive and apps also. But for the old fashioning people do not want passcode on the lock screen, yes you can remove the passcode from iPhone with the home button.
Unlock passcode you need to remember digits but Touch ID you don’t. Simply touch your finger on the home button to unlock the screen or Download app from the iTunes app store. For that, you need to Setup Touch ID for 5 fingers but the tricky way you can add more than 5 Finger as a Touch ID.
If you know for more security you can now Setup 6 Digit passcode in place of 4 digit passcode.
Steps for Remove Passcode from iPhone
Note: are you removing lock screen passcode due to the wrong 6 digit setup? Then you can update that for 4 digit passcode.
- Step 1: Go to Settings app on iPhone.
- Step 2: Next, scroll down then go with Touch ID & Passcode by a tap on it.
- Step 3: Now, You can see the option for Turn passcode off blue text.
Else, you can update it through the Change Passcode option.
Change Passcode on iPhone
- Settings app on iPhone > Touch ID & Passcode > Enter Your Passcode and Scroll to Screen option “Change Passcode”.
- Enter New Password for Two Times.
- That’s it.
Turn on Passcode on iPhone
Once you Turn passcode off, All Touch ID automatically Disabled. Further use you can set all old touch ID for next time whenever you turn on the passcode.
For Enable Passcode repeat the above steps again and Choose Turn Passcode On.
Which types of security you will lose if passcode disabled?
Safari saved passwords, Saved credit card data, Photos app, Message, Contacts, and all other app and other important data. We Can’t recover lost or Forgotten Passcode from your iPhone. To Re-Use your iPhone phone after the wrong attempts and iOS device has been disabled. You can only Restore the Device to Factory Settings using your Mac or PC.
Pre-Requisite: You need your iPhone iCloud account for verification, During the Restore Process on Mac or PC, You will be asked for entering Apple ID password that is signed on your iPhone.
- macOS Catalina or Later macOS users can use Finder on Mac, Earlier MacOS and Windows Users can use iTunes for Restore iPhone.
- Here are the Steps to Restore your iPhone in Recovery mode. Then, Re-Use Your iPhone like Earlier.
Don’t miss: set 4 digit passcode on dropbox.
Any trouble on remove passcode from iPhone? Then share with us on comment box also touch us on G+, Facebook, or Twitter.