Last Updated on Sep 17, 2021
in this blog post, we will give you an answer to Do iPhone 12 cases work on iPhone 13?
Owning an iPhone is considered to be an accomplishment in itself. To be able to purchase the latest iPhone model is viewed as making a statement of your wealth and capability. This is why the owners are seen proudly flaunting their phones in front of everyone.
We’re all aware of the fact that iPhones are considered to be far more superior and technologically advanced than Androids. Unfortunately, this superiority is also reflected in the almost unreasonably heavy prices of the iPhone, making it unaffordable for the average middle-class person.
However, for the ones who can afford to purchase not one but two iPhones, it is almost similar to grocery shopping. They often upgrade to the latest model as soon as it launches, no matter how recently they had purchased the previous one. Such is the craze for an iPhone!
Will iphone 12 pro max case fit iphone 13?
Now that we’re already on this topic, let’s discuss the latest iPhone model that has recently launched, the iPhone 13. But, first, let’s talk about its features to see how it’s different and better than the iPhone 12. The differences, though minute, can be seen if observed closely.
- Similar to the iPhone 12, the iPhone 13 too comes in four different models: the iPhone 13, the iPhone 13 Mini, the iPhone13 Pro, and the iPhone 13 Pro Max. But the weight and thickness of the iPhone 13 models are more than the iPhone 12.
- Another major difference in iPhone 13 can be seen with the display notch. It is almost 20% smaller than that of the iPhone 12.
- Thirdly, the dual cameras at the back of the iPhone 13 are positioned diagonally rather than straight as seen in iPhone 12.
- The screen has only been upgraded in the iPhone 13 Pro to 120Hz while the other models have the 60Hz screen.
- The camera quality, as expected, is better on the latest model. It gathers 47% more light than the iPhone 12 and has a cinematic mode that supports HDR with Dolby Vision.
- The battery life of the iPhone13 is also the best one till now offering 2.5 more hours than the iPhone 12.
- Lastly, iPhone 13 comes with an A15 bionic chipset making it the fastest and the most efficient iPhone ever.
With a clear understanding of the differences, it is safe to say that the iPhone 12 cases won’t fit on the new iPhone 13 models. These are the three main factors obstructing the iPhone 12 cases from working on iPhone 13.
- All the iPhone 13 models are heavier than the iPhone 12 models due to having larger batteries. The new models are 7.65mm thicker, which is definitely more than the iPhone 12’s thickness of 7.4mm.
- The camera bump of the iPhone 13 is larger than that of the iPhone 12 by almost a millimeter, adding to the obstacles.
- The button placements on the iPhone 13 series are lower than the iPhone 12 models making the old cases unworkable.
It is as clear as the day that the old phone cases of the iPhone 12 won’t fit on the new iPhone 13. So instead of idlying away time and energy trying to make it work, it’s better to go buy a new case. Since you’re already spending so much money on the new phone, why not spend a little more on a new case?
Get Here Best iPhone 13 Cases Cover & Accessories that You Should Buy
- Best Screen Protectors for iPhone 13 Pro Max
- Best Kickstand Cases for iPhone 13 Pro Max
- Best Wallet Cases iPhone 13 Pro Max
- Best Car Mount Holder & Stand iPhone 13 Pro Max [Pro/Mini]
- Best Bumper Cases for iPhone 13 Pro Max
- Best Protective Cases for iPhone 13 Pro Max