Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Apart from improvements and bug fix, you can enjoy noticeable features in iOS 10.3. But people are experiencing and after the experiment on new iOS version, Apple allows to revert back to previous iOS version. Let’s check how to get back older iOS version 10.2.1.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
New in the iOS 10.3
- APFS (File system change), Give extra storage by free up Gigabytes of space on iOS device
- Find My AirPods
- Call to Siri for know live cricket score around many countries
- Change App icon by developers
- Changes in UI
- Convincing way to use profile, New profile section gather all information related your account, Free storage space in iCloud, All iCloud account settings, Find your Mac or Other devices under the same Apple ID
- 3D touch support in Weather app (iPhone 6S or later device users can see the hourly weather information)
- Apple Watch theater mode officially now publicly after the beta test. (Enable Apple watch Theatre mode)
Quick Steps for Downgrade iOS 10.3 to iOS 10.2.1
Download iOS 10.2.1 firmware for the iOS device
Get iOS 10.2.1 direct download link for all iDevice, Find yours and get the ipsw file in free.
Note: Gigabytes of file size can take time depends on your internet speed and Apple server response time.
Before restore, Take full backup or Skip this
We can Backup in alternate ways, Using iCloud or iTunes.
iCloud: you are on iOS 10.3, Go to the Settings app > Tap on Profile > iCloud > iCloud Backup > Enable iCloud Backup > Backup Now
iTunes: Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to iTunes on Mac or PC. Under the Device summary Tab, > Click on Backup
Restore old iOS on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
No way to downgrade iOS using OTA (Over the Air) or Without iTunes/ Mac or PC, You must go on this way,
1: Connect your iDevice To iTunes using lightning cable.
2: Go to device summary page, Then Press Option key + Click on Update for Windows, Shift Key + Click on Update for Mac.
3: Browse, Downloaded firmware file from the drive and open for start installation.
Sit back, still, you see hello screen on iPhone/ iPad or iPod touch.
At that point, you can restore old data from the backup taken from iCloud. find and Restore from old backup. Otherwise, Stay connecting with iTunes and Press Restore backup under the summary page (See above screen).
Again check current iOS version from Settings > General > About, Version.
You might be helpful: iOS 10.3 direct download link
Any trouble and question related Downgrade iOS 10.3 to iOS 10.2.1 on iPhone/ iPad/ iPod touch. Discuss all with us on the comment box.