Apple mobile device USB driver must be installed on Windows to connect your iPhone via a USB lightning cable. Have you question on “How to Download and install iPhone driver on Windows“? Sometimes outdated iTunes running on your Windows system is fail to show or detect iPhone on Mac or PC. So people are asking for Apple mobile device that doesn’t have a driver, it will not make available via a direct download link, and we can update online & automatically.
Apple also recommended updating and installing iTunes on Mac or PC before upgrading or downgrading/ Backup of your iOS device. Don’t miss unlocking your iPhone/iPad and Enable trust this computer pop-up on the iPhone screen. I think your Device is waiting for this.
Also, Help in Fix: After Update iTunes, it won’t detect iPhone on Windows.
Steps for Download & Install iPhone USB Drivers on Windows PC
Install iOS/iPadOS Drivers from Device Manager
Following the below solutions will help to fix Driver related issues on your Windows PC or Laptop. Still not help, then take a time-consuming process like downloading and installing Pending Windows Update at last. To update your windows Machine: Go to Settings > Updates & Security > Windows Update. Normally Update helps to fix all the Software issues, But For Windows Users, that’s a tedious task.
Step 1: Disconnect your iPhone from your Computer and Reconnect the iPhone/iPad device to PC. Also, close iTunes from the system.
Step 2: Now, Right-click on Start Menu > Click on Device Manager.
Step 3: Find a Portable Device section > Find the device name “Apple iPhone”.
Step 4: Right-click on it > Update Driver.
Step 5: Update the driver with “Search automatically for updated driver software”.
That’s it. The next Method will show to update the Driver manually if this technique failed on your Windows 10 System.
After this, Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and Verify that no Update.
Method 2: Manually install iPhone Driver on Windows PC or Laptop
Where to Download Apple Device USD Drivers on Windows and Install Manually? Apple Device Drivers are available on your System Programme File, That downloaded from the iTunes setup file. Apple is Not Recommending to download Device Drivers from the internet to beware of Suspicious files. Also, Make Sure your iTunes is Updated and installed with the latest Version on your System. Open iTunes Window > Help from top menu > Check for Update > After Update follow the below steps.
- Disconnect the device from the computer.
- Connect your iPhone again to a computer using the Original Apple Lightning cable. Close iTunes if open.
- Press Windows + R key to open the Run window.
- Run the below command:
%ProgramFiles%\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers
- Click on Ok to run the command.
- Find the file name: “usbaapl64.inf” and “usbaapl.inf”, Right-click on usbaapl64 which file type should system information.
Right Click on the Installation file and Click on Install Option.
Also, you can Disconnect the device if you found any failure attempts and Restart Your Device.
Now check whether your issue is fixed or not!
Method 3: Apple Mobile Device Service Stopped
Because of some reasons, your Apple iPhone mobile device service stopped automatically on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then take action on it to Restart the service manually. Follow the below steps after your iPhone doesn’t show on your Windows PC.
- Go to the Start Menu and Type Services option.
- Under the Services window, find the “Apple Mobile Device Service”.
- Right-Click on this Service, Click on Restart Option.
- Wait for Restart your Service and Try to connect your iPhone.
- That’s it. I hope it will fix the issues.
- Try Different USB Ports because of Hardware issues or Blocked on your PC.
- Still not fixed, then try an alternate PC or Laptop; borrow from your friends to check the problem. Sometimes, Wrong Firewall settings and Antivirus software blocking from accessing the window file system. I recommend Backup your Files and Folder and, Formate the Window, Reinstall a new copy of windows version using a Bootable USB drive or Windows DVD Drive.
[Related: iPhone USB Drive.]
Share or like this post for Download and install iPhone drivers on Windows 11, 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7.