Last Updated on Dec 4, 2020
Performance issues often arise in a high-end smartphone like the iPhone. And the most common reason behind this trouble is lack of storage, or you have dropped the iPhone. Nevertheless, sometimes it is quite simple to fix the difficulties like Dropped iPhone XR Black Screen. If you are the one with the same iPhone XR black screen then prefer this tutorial to fix it.
However, it is a good choice if you try to troubleshoot the iPhone before rushing to the Apple Store. Unless there are any hardware issues you can fix iPhone XR black screen after a drop on your own. From This tutorial, you can fix software issues if there is any software crash, But honestly, software repairing tips didn’t work for you than hardware problem hand over to apple, Becuase it requires some expertise, that’s Given source in this video tutorial Try to resolve your problem with our mentioned tricks.
Suggestions: Best iPhone XR Bumper Cases.
iPhone XR Black Screen issues Fixed Anyhow: DIY Tips
Solution 1: Force Reboot iPhone XR while Charging
Stuck iPhone on black screen usually mitigated by smooth force restart. And it is the first step to fix iPhone related issues, even in future if anything happens to your iPhone firstly force restart it. A hard reboot will wipe out all the cache and random app glitches which are preventing iPhone basic functionalities.
- Step #1: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button.
- Step #2: Press and quickly release the Volume Down button.
- Step #3: Press and hold the Side button until the Apple Logo Appears on the screen.
Solution 2: Restore iPhone in recovery mode
If dropped iPhone XR black screen is due to major firmware bug then restoring iPhone in recovery mode is master trick to resolve the problem. In recovery mode, all the known and unknown glitches are easily get fixed. The downside of this trick is you will lose all of your data stored on the iPhone.
- Step #1: Connect the iPhone to the PC. Prefer original lightning cable given by Apple.
- Step #2: After connecting, press and quickly release the Volume Up button.
- Step #3: Press and quickly release the Volume Down button.
- Step #4: Now, hold down the Side button. Don’t release when you see the Apple logo on the screen. If you release the Side button on Apple logo you have to follow the steps 1-3 again.
- Step #5: Only release the Side button when you see “Lightning cable with iTunes logo” on your iPhone screen.
- Step #6: Launch the “iTunes”. Now on iTunes, you will be asked to “Restore” or “Update” the iPhone.
- Step #7: Select “Restore”, that will wipe out all the data stored on your iPhone.
Solution 3: DFU Mode Restore
DFU mode stands for Device Firmware Update mode, which is frequently adaptive in such situations. If your iPhone is corrupted badly then restoring iPhone in DFU mode is advisable. Note that if any hardware damage is occurred on your iPhone, at that time DFU Mode Restore isn’t useful. Hence if you are certain about there is no hardware damage at that time use this method.
- Step #1: Connect the iPhone XR to your computer using the lightning cable.
- Step #2: Once the iPhone is connected, press and release the Volume Up button.
- Step #3: Press and release the Volume Down button.
- Step #4: Now, hold the Power button until the screen turns black.
- Step #5: After the screen becomes black, press and hold Volume Down button along with Side button.
- Step #6: Release the Side button after 5 seconds, continue holding down the Volume Down button.
DFU Mode Restore
- Step #7: Leave the Volume Down button, when iTunes detects the iPhone.
- Step #8: Now, iPhone XR is successfully entered into DFU mode.
- Step #9: Lastly, you have to follow the on-screen instruction and restore iPhone.
TIP: Restart the iPhone to exit the DFU mode.
Now the problem with internal hardware damage or loose connection between Apple iPhone parts. Assembling your iPhone yourself is not the right decision if your iPhone is under warranty. Because apple closes the Warranty and replacement service for assembled iPhone by Third-Party Repairing service or by you.
Solution 4: Contact Apple Support [Wrap Up & Connect with us]
Before leaving this website, comment to me your problem and share what happened with you and your iOS device.
To cross check what the real problem is, you need to contact Apple Support and ask them for assistance. You can Check iPhone is still in warranty then it is good for you and enough money will be saved. Don’t wait for anything just take an appointment as soon as possible and visit the local Apple Store.
here’s the list of Apple Official customer care number for the people who try to reach directly to apple support center near your Area. Click to find your Phone number (Tall Free & Carrier Charger), Also you can get a direct appointment and find free screen replacement service for your model status on this apple official web link. Also, You can send Mail to apple that reports your issues free. Hope that I helped on your iPhone XR Dropped After that Won’t turn on and Black screen.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.