Last Updated on
A common problem for Mac Users But a single solution now you have. So you must follow these steps manually or automatically. But manually quite difficult and not sure about success in speed up mac with any macOS Version, macOS Cataline or Later, macOS Mojave, macOS High Sierra, OS X EI Capitan. That time you need #1 best software or tools that will fix all Mac’s Problem related to Speed and Process. here I recommended the best success and must useful on macOS running slow or showing error popup, Crashing running app, Freeze screen on longer app open.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
This software is useful for MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini, iMac.
Take Backup before clean your Mac: Take Backup on Mac
How to Fix macOS X Running Slow: Best Software Tools and Features
1). Remove Unused Data, Clean install macOS
Corrupted files and Unwanted/Outdated software installed on your Mac keeps your MacOS system performance very poor. So, I recommend to install the required software and games if your Mac’s system configuration on the latest. Apple Alway gives new software updates on compatible mac Devices, So we can run it smoothly and easily. Some mac Users are querying that my Mac running slow after upgrade to the latest macOS version. So I recommend to Reinstall the latest version of macOS with a clean install, in this process, you will need to Erase your All data like a new mac. So, don’t forget to take a backup of your Data to External drive.
Follow the Below steps for Clean your Mac Local Drive and Install the latest macOS.
- Go to the Apple logo () from the top Mac menu > Click on Shut down.
- Now, Turn on a mac using the power button, Now Quickly press and Hold command + R key from keyboard to open MacOS utility window on your Mac screen.
- See the Disk utility option and Click on it. Now Select the Drive from the sidebar and Click on the Erase option to completely remove all data from your MacBook Mac.
- Once, All Data erased the Close disk utility window.
- And, Move to macOS utility window, Now, Click on install macOS to start the installation of new macOS on your Mac. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- That’s it. Now you can check your mac speed, and Restore the latest backup to your MacBook mac.
2). Turn off FileVault Encryption & Description
FileVault Encryption and description make your macOS system slower. Go to the below steps for turn off Filevault from system preferences.
- Go to the Apple logo () from the top Mac menu.
- Next, click on the System Preferences option.
- Now, Click on Security & Privacy > FileVault tab.
- Next, click on the lock icon at the bottom left corner of the screen, Enter your Mac password.
- Now, You can turn off Filevault encryption settings for your all file system.
- after that your mac will not decrypt the data, So we can directly access and save from processing time.
- That’s it.
3). Run First Aid: Volume Repair tool
We can fix all kind of Volume errors using the First Aid feature is available on any macOS Version. So, Open Disk Utility from Spotlight Search or Launchpad.
Now, Select the Volume Drive and Click on First Aid Option to Run the Diagnosis automatically.
Or Use Third-Party Software
Through Mac Cleaning software by stellar info, The best Data Management, Error fix, Recovery company in the industry experienced by millions, You can Boost up Mac’s speed running on OS X.
Steeler Speed up Mac Platinum Edition is new and only made for macOS running slow on Mac devices.
Features and How Works: Remove junk file, Useless file.
- 4 defragment algorithm for Optimize mac
- Delete all unwanted and duplicate files and folder
- Auto repair disk and critical system error
- Care your Mac’s sensitive files
- Backup all data for security
- 1 click speed booster control on Mac Through this Speed booster software
- Great control on unused files: Log files, System Junks, Binaries file, Caches or log files.
- Defrag your hard drive: Resize your drive size, Mainly system drive, So Now you have more space for system process.
- Uninstaller Tool: Remove the app with data from the system, Using uninstaller tools. Simple drag and drop features.
Check your drive and system health anytime, Easy user interface for run software by a non-technical person.
Premium Support is Free Now
Best of luck, Also share your review on this stellar info Mac Performance booster for All macOS Version that is slowing your Mac devices.