Last Updated on
here’s the tutorial on how to Enable or Allow Access iCloud Drive on iPhone from the Settings app. View and Open iCloud Documents on Files app on iPhone, iPad. Also, you can see or view saved documents, numbers, Pages and Pictures, PDF files saved in a folder. And now most of the iOS application has no rights to access file for share or use through the app directly and securely from easy sharing option. This is the time to begin, whatsApp started to share MS Office documents from the iCloud drive. Also, you can manage or set a restriction to allowing the app to access iCloud Drive from App from settings.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Note: You don’t have an iCloud drive on the home screen; So, First you need to enable Access on your iPhone from settings.
Steps for Disable/Access iCloud drive from App on iPhone, iPad: iOS/iPadOS
By default for all the installed applications, iCloud drive access permission is enabled. Are you unhappy with that, afraid of your secure data cheat or lost? Go through the below steps.
- Step 1: Go to the Setting app on iPhone, iPad > Tap on your name.
- Step 2: Next, Tap on iCloud (Near to iTunes & App Store) > Then, Scroll on Screen and Enable iCloud Drive toggle.
- Step 4: That’s it. Next, you can also manage the Apps that are Using your iCloud, Scroll down & see all the apps and Toggle for set restrictions individually.
- Online cloud or Social sharing app you should disable Apps (1Password, Dropbox, Number, Pages, Safari, WhatsApp) that’s using iCloud drive by default from install.
How to Access or Open iCloud Documents on iPhone, iPad Files App
To Access iCloud Data on your iPhone, iPad. You must have to enable iCloud Drive on iPhone settings [Explained in Above Steps]. Follow the below steps and Open iCloud Drive Files app.
- Open Files app on iPhone, iPad > Under Browse Tab and Tap on iCloud Drive.
- Next, See All the iCloud Documents after synced on your iPhone.
- That’s it.
Disable if you don’t want app use the iCloud drive on anyway, Enable for access iCloud drive from the app.
Note: for all time Easy sharing and access large data, use iPhone personal cloud storage data center. That does allow for access remotely on your personal route securely and easily. Also, manage or move files and folder faster way.
Still, need more guide for access iCloud drive from the app, Enable/ Disable iCloud data from the app, share with us on the comment.