This post will teach you to turn off notification and filter imessage from unknown senders in iOS. An innovative feature of the latest iOS. Set the custom setting to filter iMessage from unknown senders. We can say that’s such a sound great feature for iPhone users. In an earlier version of iOS if iMessage sender is not saved in your contact list so at the time you haven’t the facility to filter them. But, from now a feature ‘’Filter Unknown Senders’’ is available in iOS. The feature also enables turn off iMessage notification from unknown senders. So at all, you’ve now another one worth feature for your iPhone.
In addition, you can also block unknown iMessage senders as well as Face time too. And leave everything as it is. Okay, lets we start now how to actual filter iMessage from unknown senders on your Apple iPhone. To do this just follows a couple of instructions that are givens below.
The easy way to filtering iMessage from unknown senders on Your iPhone
If your iPhone and iPad are updated with the latest iOS and iPadOS Version, then Use Advance Filter on iOS 14/iPadOS 14 running iPhone, iPad. We can filter messages in Messages app on iPhone by Unknown senders or Third-Party App Blockers like Truecallers.
- Open the Settings app on iPhone > Scroll to Messages.
- Next, Tap on Unknown & Spam option > Enable the Toggle and Select SMS Filter.
- Now, Open Messages app on iPhone and See the Filter options at the top left corner of the screen, to Find the Different filter options, Select the Unknown Senders.
- In Advanced Filter settings, under the Messages settings, You will see the option for Turn off Advanced Filter by select none option.
- If you are selecting the Third-Party Spam filtering then you can manage if from Messages app settings.
- Default settings is SMS Filter, then select none. That’s it.
Filter options won’t see in Messages app then Enable the Unknown & Span from your Messages settings on iPhone, Given in the above solutions. and Re-Launch Messages app to see the filter options at the top in the Messages app.
iOS 13 & Earlier iOS users can see the below settings for short all unknown senders only.
The listed steps let you turn off notification from the unknown person as well as short them into a separate list concern iMessage from Unknown senders.
Step #1. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone.
Step #2. Scroll down the screen and Tap on Messages
(You can see between Phone and FaceTime)
Step 3. Do little scroll upside the screen and turn toggle Filter Unknown Senders ON.
Now, you’ll get an iMessage from unknown senders but that will arrive into a separate list with turn off Nonfiction. And you’ll see a new tab for Unknown Senders.
Read More: How to set up iMessage on iPhone
Please share your experience and leave a reply about how seems this trick to filter iMessage from unknown senders on iOS.