Gearing Apple Gadgets and iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch is the dream of many people right now. Since you’re here, you must have AirPods with you, and that’s obviously malfunctioning right now. A new generation of AirPods is equipped with tones of exciting abilities that you won’t get in any regular earbuds. Let’s start with current issues with Apple wireless AirPods; users have a complaint that AirPods battery pop-up not showing on iPhone; we’ll show you how to fix AirPods pop-up not showing on iPhone.
Apparently, this issue is annoying because you won’t see the real-time battery status of AirPods without opening the Settings App. We’ve covered basic workarounds that don’t need any expertise.
Fix AirPods Pop-Up Not Showing Up on iPhone
1. Charge Up the AirPods
It needs to be charged up to get full-fledged hands-on functionality of AirPods; sometimes, it won’t function to save a little left battery juice. Therefore when AirPods not showing pop-up on iPhone, make sure it has sufficient battery, or else, plug AirPods to charge for few minutes with a direct wall plug and check again later.
2. Re-Enable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are the primary medium for the connectivity between the AirPods and iPhone. If Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are having issues with iPhone, you are about to get some errors not with the AirPods but with some other programs. Have you noticed any irregularity with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi? First, let’s re-enable the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, which can be done by enabling and disabling the Airplane Mode.
When Airplane Mode is turned on, it disconnects your iPhone from all the wireless connections, including Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Open the Control Center in your iPhone and tap on the Airplane Mode button to enable it. Wait for 10 seconds and then disable it.
3. Forgot AirPods From iPhone & Pair it
Resetting AirPods disconnects it from the iPhone, erases all the settings and connections from the AirPods to other iPhone, iPad, or any other device. This is the best solution to deal with any problematic situation.
- Put the AirPods in the charging case.
- Close the charging case lid.
- Now open the charging case lid.
- Go to the Settings App on iPhone or iPad or iPod Touch, whichever device you’re using with AirPods.
- There tap on the info button next to the AirPods.
- Select Forget This Device, and confirm.
- Hold down the back setup button on the charging case for 15 seconds until light flashes amber and then white.
- Now you can reconnect your AirPods back after restarting the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Still, you are failed to connect your AirPods to your iPhone, iPad. Then Hard Reboot your iPhone.
4. Restart iPhone or iPad
Force restart iPhone is really simple and helpful if the issue is related to a Software bug or your iPhone freeze or hanging on user’s request like waiting for AirPods Popup to connect. Follow the below steps for Force Restart iPhone.
For iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone X, or later
- Quickly Press and Release Volume Up button.
- Next, Quickly Press and Release Volume Down button.
- Then, Press and Hold on Side Button only. until you see apple logo on screen after black screen iPhone. – See Below image for Buttons location on your iphone.
5. Can’t Reset AirPods?
Resetting AirPods is a universal solution to all AirPods-related issues. However, there are plenty of reasons why you can’t reset AirPods Pro; for that, you can watch our detailed video tutorial and fix AirPods Pro won’t reset or connect.
Clean up the internal connector in the Charging case required and Clean up the chim using a cotton cloth. Then Reset AirPods using the Back buttons of the charging case.
6. Reset Network Settings on iPhone
Reset Network Settings on your iPhone will help to fix the network-related issue. This solution helps several AirPods Pro users. Follow the steps below for iOS 17 and later operating system users.
- Open settings app on iPhone > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset > Reset Network settings > Enter passcode > Confirm Reset Network Settings. After Restarting your iPhone, try again to pair it with AirPods.
7. AirPods Pro Pop-Up Slow
Some AirPods Pro users have recently encountered that AirPods Pro is taking a few seconds to show the pop-up on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Few users have already tried fixing this by closing and re-opening the charging case several times to overcome this. You could try this with your AirPods Pro. If it doesn’t work, then reset the AirPods Pro referring to the above solution.
8. How do I make my AirPods Pro Pop Up?
To make pop-up appear on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, you need to open the AirPods Charging Case while keeping the charging case close to the AirPods. This process is the same irrespective of any AirPods model you have.
9. Why won’t my AirPods Pros Pop Up on my screen?
Usually, when you open the lid, the AirPods Pop-Up should appear on the iPhone, but with only one condition, AirPods and iPhone must be closer to each other. So, if that’s what you’re doing, but still AirPods Pro pop-up not showing up on the screen, restart the iPhone, disconnect and reconnect AirPods with iPhone, and reset the AirPods. This will definitely fix the issue lying between AirPods and iPhone.
10. How do I bring up the AirPod menu?
By the AirPods menu, you mean the pop-up that shows the battery level. If yes, you could bring up the AirPods menu by just opening up the case’s lid. This is the quickest way to bring up the AirPods Menu on the device’s screen. Unfortunately, this feature only works with Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch; if you’re trying to pair AirPods with Android and want to have the AirPods menu upfront, it is not possible.
11. AirPod Status Not Showing on iPhone
Why do my AirPods not show up when I open the case? Well, to use this functionality, the AirPods Charging Case should be closer to the iPhone, and at least one of the AirPods is placed in the charging case. Follow this instruction, and if it doesn’t help out, reset the AirPods and reconnect to the Apple Device to fix it once and for all.