iOS device becomes tedious when Bluetooth not working on iPhone 11 Pro Max, XR, X, 7/ 7 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7 or iPad. Usually, Bluetooth widely uses in Apple products for Turn AirDrop, Bluetooth Accessories, Car (CarPlay, Music Player) or Other home devices. We can fix it in alternate troubleshooting ways and guide that apple also recommended.
Possible troubleshoot we must follow for this case due to the internal Software error, Hardware, Wrong configuration, and General Problems. Let’s check-in details step by step and re-fix it.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Troubleshoot On Bluetooth not working on iPhone
iPhone Bluetooth Failed to Connect Automatically
Most of the time people are failed to use Bluetooth accessorize automatically Join with your iPhone. So make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your Device, Otherwise, you have to manually check it. So, here you can use Siri command for manage or Refresh Bluetooth connection and setup up Bluetooth accessories automatically if it’s stuck [Most of the time in Car].
Wake up Siri, Hey Siri Turn on Bluetooth. You will get below screen on your iPhone and Bluetooth Accessories icon automatically on the iPhone status bar that recently pairs with your iPhone.
That’s very easy. If something stuck. If you are failed to auto-join bluetooth accessories with your iPhone then Forgot the Accessories from iPhone, Also follow the other troubleshooting solutions for BLuetooth not working on iPhone.
Forgot old Bluetooth Connection
Forgot old Bluetooth connection and re-connect device again to Bluetooth,
- Go to the Settings On iPhone/ iPad > Bluetooth.
- Under My Devices section, Tap on (i) icon > Then Tap on Forget This Device
- Turn off and Turn on Bluetooth toggle, Your Bluetooth device will be listed in your devices section.
Restart or Hard Restart your iPhone/ iPad
- For iPhone 7 Plus, way to hard restart changed from Press and Hold (Home button + Volume down button). For other models, Home button + Sleep/ Wake button, and wait for a restart again.
Use other iOS devices from pairing test
- Identify the hardware problem; we must try with other iOS devices if possible keep the same model or iOS version. If you failed in the test, then contact your device manufacturer.
- Check any updates available or not? Go to the Settings App > General > Software Update. Install update.
Reset Networks [This will Not Erase your iPhone Data]
- Reset all custom and auto network settings/ Data. Go to the Settings > General.
- Scroll down to the bottom and Tap on Reset > Reset Network Settings.
Also, Check Below Workarounds for Bluetooth Fixed:
- Turn off Turn on Bluetooth
- Restart or Reboot Accessories (Enable Bluetooth mode)
- Turn off & Turn on Bluetooth on Accessories
- Update Apple or Third-Party Accessories Firmware or Software
- Keep both devices near to each other
- Stop to auto-pair with other devices
- Change Configure Accessibility Using iTunes
- Car Stereo, CarPlay Not connecting iPhone Bluetooth: Restart Car or CarPlay
- Unable to connect to Mac: Open Mac’s Bluetooth Preferences and Remove Device
- Fix Bluetooth Antenna Prob – Hardware
- Go with Apple Help desk – Book Appointment at Apple Genious bar.
Full Guide Explained – 14 Tips: Bluetooth not working on iPhone
Now, Check Bluetooth connection
Most of the cases on Bluetooth connection is in Car, Bluetooth Accessories (Speaker, Camera, and Apple Pencil)
In your case, failed in fix Bluetooth not working on iPhone then contact the nearest apple store or sent ticket via live chat or call.
You can get online at www.getsupport.apple.com, Thank you and share your experience as well.