Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
When it comes to social apps, we become impatient if they stop working or keeps crashing. Having known that Facebook and Skype are huge network and managed by the smartest people of the world, yet they show errors frequently. Apparently, these all are the software glitches and can be fixed by some tricks.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
You have also look into Not enough storage on your iPhone (Settings > General > About > Available Storage). or Out Dated iOS version (Update your iPhone with the latest version from Settings > General > Software Update). Also, Check most useful solutions for these types of app Crashing, Won’t load on screen or Unresponsive.
In this post, we have discussed some of the major ways that will help you to fix Facebook and Skype keeps crashing or Facebook or Skype not working in iPhone XS Max/XS/XR problems. Move on to fix,
Troubleshooting tips to Fix Facebook, Skype app Not Working on iPhone XS max, iPhone XS And iPhone XR
Solution 1: Close the Background Apps
Haven’t you closed all the background applications running on your iPhone for the past few days? If yes, then you might be facing Facebook and Skype app keeps crashing issue in your iPhone XS Max or iPhone XS/XR. It happens when the processor of the device gets stuck because of excessive load on it. So kindly close all the apps and try to use Facebook and Skype app. Here’s how to close background apps on iPhone XS Max/XS/XR.
- Step #1 Swipe up the middle of the screen and pause.
- Step #2: There, you will see multiple background apps that are running.
- Step #3: Swipe up one-by-one to close them from the background run.
Solution 2: Reboot iPhone
In case you didn’t succeed in the first attempt, then try this one more quick trick. Simply restart the iPhone and fix the continuous crash of Facebook and Skype crashing problem in iPhone.
- Step #1 Press and release the Volume Up button.
- Step #2: Press and release the Volume Down button.
- Step #3: Lastly, hold down the Power button until you see the Apple logo on the screen. Now Turn on iPhone by a press and hold side button until apple logo appears on a screen.
Solution 3: Check for Facebook and Skype Updates
There are some cases where iOS isn’t working properly with apps, as because of old firmware update of Facebook and Skype. However, there is only one solution to this, just update the Facebook or Skype app on your iPhone and check if the continues crashing of the app is fixed.
- Step #1 Open the “App Store”.
- Step #2: On the bottom, you will see the “Updates” section.
- Step #3: Find Facebook and Skype app from the list.
- Step #4: Update them.
I would suggest you, tap on “Update All”, a button so that in future you won’t have to face such errors with other apps.
Solution 4: Reinstall Facebook and Skype
You may need to delete and reinstall the app from the iPhone. Once you delete the app from the device all the corrupted data and bugs will be gone with the app. After that, all you have to do is install the Facebook or Skype app from the App Store and get ready to use them.
- Step #1 Press and hold on Facebook or Skype app until you see the jiggling effect on the app.
- Step #2: Now, tap on (x) to delete the app.
To reinstall the app, visit “App Store” and search for Facebook or Skype app and download it.
Solution 5: Reset Network Settings
Problems with no internet on WiFi or Mobile Data, Sometimes online application force close when internet not working due to app developer issues at some point. at that time you can share your query to app developers. Find contacts from Official site or App Store app’s Description.
Our troubleshooting to fix Facebook and Skype app keeps crashing in iPhone XS Max end with the last Reset Network Settings trick. Before performing this action, keep in mind that you will lose all the Wi-Fi passwords, APNs, VPNs etc settings from your iPhone. If you want to prevent such loss, note down the passwords somewhere.
- Step #1 Go to “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Step #2: Tap “General”.
- Step #3: Scroll down to locate “Reset”.
- Step #4: Select “Reset Network Settings”.
- Step #5: If asked, enter the password and proceed.
If you got any other solution that worked for you to fix Facebook or Skype app keeps crashing in iPhone XS Max/XS/XR, then you can comment in the comment section. That will be very helpful for others. Still no help from the above tips, Share your Wired problem with us on comment box and Get fixed.