iOS 13 Won’t install? After downloaded update iOS, the next process is to be Installation. But there is a common issue for lots of iOS users, and that is unable to install update an error occurred installing iOS on iPhone. Here we have to take for just example, even though, this tutorial you can use on new update iOS of currently and for future iOS update. This my favorite article is just enough to get rid of Won’t install iOS on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
So Scroll down and read my full theory carefully, I believe that you can 100% solve your iOS installation issues and what exactly happens while installing the updated iOS 12/iOS 13 software.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Yearly iOS update comes with Massive big changes in User Interface, Functionality, More Syncing Options between Apple Devices like iPhone/iPad/iPod touch and Mac. So how can we leave without the software update? Quarterly or monthly Small software update will help to fix the software issues and bugs.
There are three major reasons on iOS 13 won’t install
- First: No WiFi,
- Second: Not Ample space to download Install update,
- Third: iOS 13 not supported device, [iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro max, iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6S & 6S Plus, iPhone SE] and other iOS 13 Supported devices.
- Unlucky Users: Apple iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S and iPhone 5 no longer get iOS 13. Would you like to hands-on iOS 13 features? then you will have to upgrade your device at Apple trade-in program or buy a new one iPhone.
To fix can’t install new iOS or won’t update iOS 13 problems by Following bottom Solutions.
An Error Occurred Installing Pending iOS Update, How to Fix: Unable to Get Update iPhone Using Settings app
Now we start, So when you go into the Settings App looks like a Gear icon, then into the General and Software Update section. You Software update downloaded but when you click on Install Now button, then you get the screen Verifying Update at the moment. But after that, an issue occurred, and you can see popup Unable to install An error occurred installing iOS 13. Along with you also see tow option Retry and Remind me Later. This because of the times out or fails to verify and so that won’t download or won’t reboot. Ultimately, you need to fix.
→ Check First & Should you Update: iOS 13 Compatible Devices list, You iPhone/iPad not in the list then you won’t get update notifications on settings.
→ So now, what you should do next that I’m going to show you. First of all, go back to Settings App and then Open iPhone Storage or iPad Storage If you have an iPad. If not enough space, your iPhone will see Optimize Storage button on the Update screen.
Solution 1: Storage is Big issues, Free-Up Storage to install iOS Update
On your iPhone – Go to Settings – General– Find iPhone Storage. Now on the screen, you can see Apps and Storage management. In the recommendation section, you can see tips on how to save space on your device like Offload App & Delete Apps. To remove unwanted data to get space on the device.
- On iPad- Go to Settings App – Tap General and then iPad Storage.
Follow the same way that I have mentioned above to free up space.
Manage storage quickly that help to remove big data and free up big storage quickly that recommended by Apple.
I think your device has not enough available storage space on your device to install iOS 13 update. So that, you should clean objectionable content and then try again to install iOS 13. Let’s see below how to free up storage space.
Solution 2: Mobile Data is On, WiFi Not Working or Turned Off
To complete the installation on any smart device Wifi must be enabled and working on the iPhone. First, go to the Settings app > WiFi > Turn on & Join WiFi if it’s not. After that test and make sure wifi is working or not. Use Online app like YouTube, Search & play something to check the Internet is working or not on your iOS device. if you find something wired, You should reset network settings first and Connect your WiFi again.
→ You Can’t download and install iOS 13/iOS 12 updates over Cellular or mobile data. This is the safety feature for us that prevent from using Data and bill. Tricks to Download Update Over Mobile Data without WiFi.
Sometimes your Wi-Fi to be connected but the internet won’t work so that you should Reset Network Settings. And join the network again, Alternative you should try other Wi-Fi networks.
Solution 3: Force Restart is Also the Best way to Fix iOS Won’t Install
For iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 8 users
- Press and Quickly Release Volume Up button then
- Press and Quickly Release Volume Down Button then
- in last Press and Hold Side Button until you see the Apple logo on Screen.
- To start the iPhone, again press Side button until startup apple logo on the screen.
- For iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus users: Press and hold on Sleep/Wake + Volume Down button at simultaneously
- For iPhone 6S and old users: Pressing and holding on Sleep/Wake + Home button at the same time
Solution 4: Force Update iPhone Using iTunes on PC & Finder on Mac
Problem is not on iPhone hardware so we can install Supported iOS easily anyways. Above error comes while people are typing to update iOS over the air [WiFi]. Next, use your PC or Mac to update iOS on iPhone that installed the latest version of iTunes and Finder on Mac. Because macOS Catalina or later macOS has no iTunes, so we can update & restore the iOS device using the Finder. Follow the steps below to install Software Update Using iTunes/Finder on PC/Mac.
- Connect your iPhone to iTunes/Finder on PC/Mac Using USB lightning cable. Unlock the device using Passcode to pair with PC or Mac’s Finder.
- Click on Device that appears on Mac’s Finder sidebar or on PC’s iTunes. Now you will show the device summary page.
- here’s the option for Update iPhone. Click on it to install the latest software update on the iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
- Wait for Download software on Mac/PC at first, after that Installation also takes care by PC. So don’t unplug the device until you see the welcome screen on an iOS device.
I hope that you would like this tutorial to fix iOS 13 Won’t install on iPhone or iPad. If any issue relates software update or other, then feel free and comment us in the bottom box.