Table of Contents Show
- Fix Any iPhone Black Screen Spinning Wheel Randomly
Do you know what’s the best part of buying an Apple iPhone? That is, Apple always provides the new updates for all the iPhone’s, iPad’s, iPod’s, or whether it is Mac, except for old devices. However, now we would also like to tell you that with every new firmware update the users face multiple bugs like old iPhone black screen spinning wheel or iPhone 12 stuck on the loading screen, etc.
So if you are the one who has iPhone 12 black screen spinning wheel randomly, we understand how painful it is for you to use such an unresponsive device. You should not wait for the problem to get fixed automatically, instead try our tips to
Fix Any iPhone Black Screen Spinning Wheel Randomly
Solution 1: Force Reboot Your iPhone
A hard reboot will clear out few shared resources quickly of iPhone’s firmware that are resulting in iPhone black screen spinning wheel issues. If simple restarting doesn’t work then go to the further solution.
- #1: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button.
- #2: Press and quickly release the Volume Down button.
- #3: Press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
Solution 2: Restore Your iPhone 12 using iTunes (Windows) or (Finder on Mac)
Another effective solution is restoring the iPhone through iTunes. So when you follow this troubleshoot all the settings will be restored according to past backup. To prevent current data and settings we would suggest you take a backup, if possible.
- Step #1: Connect the iPhone to the PC or Mac using a lightning cable.
- Step #2: Launch “iTunes” in PC.
- Step #3: Select your iPhone.
- Step #4: Click on the “Summary” panel.
- Step #5: Under the Backup section, you have to select “Restore Backup”.
- Step #6: For your convenience select the latest backup.
Step #7: Wait until the restoring gets completed.
Solution 3: Update your iPhone 12 Firmware
If the above solution didn’t work for you, you must try to Update iPhone and fix iPhone black screen spinning wheel. I had tried this before and luckily I succeeded in fixing the problem. Hopefully, this could be helpful to you.
Way 1: Update your Apple iPhone Using the Settings app OTA Update
- Step #1: Go to the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Step #2: Tap “General”.
- Step #3: Select “Software Update”.
If an update is available it will appear as a message to update the iPhone else it displays Your Software is Up to Date. if your phone updated but still the problem occurs then continue bottom listed workaround.
Way 2: Update your iPhone Using iTunes
- Step #1: Connect the iPhone to PC and launch “iTunes”.
- Step #2: Choose your iPhone.
- Step #3: Click on the “Summary” tab.
- Step #4: Select “Check for Update”.
Similarly, from here, you can update the iOS.
Do you need more help? Feel free and you can ask us in the comments!
We’re always ready to back with a satisfied solution.