Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Often it happens when you firstly download the app and try to launch that app, it crashed or apps stuck on waiting. And the same issue is been arising after updating the iPhone to iOS 12 and I had also faced an issue with my iPhone and fixed iPhone apps stuck on waiting after updating to iOS 12. So I want to share how did I fixed this solution by implementing a few tricks and I got a positive result and now the apps are working perfectly. Read on the following techniques to avoid big expenses of the Apple Store.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Fix iPhone Apps Stuck on Waiting/ Loading after iOS 12 Update
Theory will help you to iPhone Apps Unstuck which is waiting or loading or even installing after iOS update. The tricks useful for all iOS 12 compatible devices.
Apps stuck on waiting after restore as well sometimes app stuck on waiting won’t delete from iPhone. Doesn’t matter you have iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone 7 (Plus), iPhone 6S (Plus), iPhone SE.
Solution #1: Uninstall and Reinstall the App that Stuck on Screen
One of the prior solutions to iPhone apps stuck in loading after iOS 12 update is to uninstall the app and again install it from the App Store. By this way, the faulty app will be deleted from iPhone and it might be good for the rest of the apps.
Even you can check which app is consuming how much storage, by following these steps.
- Step #1: Launch the “Settings” looks like a Gear icon on your iPhone.
- Step #2: Now, tap “General” and open “iPhone Storage”.
- Step 3: Next, open “Manage Storage”.
There you will find each application which is installed on your iPhone. Besides this, you can delete the app from there only. After deleting the app wait for few minutes and then install from the App Store.
Solution 2: Update the apps that doesn’t working properly
There are possibilities that your old version of apps isn’t compatible with the latest iOS 12 version. The developers also recommend updating the app whenever any new update for the app is released so that it can work flawlessly with your iPhone.
- Step 1: Open the “App Store”.
- Step 2: On the bottom of the window, click on “Updates”.
- Step 3: The complete list of apps will be displayed on the screen, tap on “Update All”.
Solution 3: Close the Background apps
Many of the users are habituated and they don’t close the app from the background after using them. Closing the app from the background is helpful in saving RAM, processor, and battery of the device and improve the performance of the device. So I will advise you to shut the app even from the background after using them. Simple press the home button twice and then swipe up the apps individually.
Solution 4: Restart the iPhone
Rebooting the iPhone is the most ideal and adaptable solution to fix iOS bugs. The advantage trick is the issue gets fixed without any data loss and wasting much of your precious time. Let’s check how you can do it.
For iPhone XS Max/ XS/ XR/iPhone 8/iPhone 8 Plus
- Step 1: Press and quickly release the Volume up button.
- Step 2: Press and quickly release the Volume down button.
- Step 3: Now, press and hold the Side button until you see a black screen on the iPhone.
Trick For Force Restart iPhone 7/ iPhone 7 Plus Users
- Step 1: Press and hold the volume down button and power button simultaneously and leave both when you see the Apple logo.
For iPhone 6 and earlier iPhones
- Step 1: Press and hold the power button and home button for 10 seconds and when you see Apple logo just release it.
Solution 5: Update the apps from iTunes – An Alternative Way
Though App Store works well but sometimes if there is a bug in the app store itself then the problem will not solve and iPhone apps stuck while using. Another alternative to updating the apps is from iTunes, it is the most reliable solution for app updating.
- Step 1: Connect the iPhone to PC using lightning cable.
- Step 2: Now launch the “iTunes” on the PC.
- Step 3: Next, tap on Apps and the entire list of apps will be shown to you.
- Step 4: Right-click on the Apps and tap on “Update App”.
The update will begin from the iTunes and soon you can check it out iPhone Apps stuck on waiting after iOS 12 update is fixed or not.
Solution 6: Clear out some space on iPhone
Now we have the final and last solution for this issue is clearing out some space from the device. Any device if the storage is full or near to be full then it apps starts misbehaving and certainly you will get a different kind of errors. So go and check the storage on your iPhone as well as on iCloud.
- Step 1: In the “Settings”, open “General”.
- Step 2: Tap “Usage”.
How to Check storage on iCloud
- Step 1: Go to “Settings” and open “iCloud” and tap on “Storage”.
- Step 2: Next, click on “Manage Storage” to view the remaining storage of the iPhone.
Related more: iPhone App Won’t download Update in iOS 12
Don’t Miss to send your feedback in the comments. Thanks for reading howtoisolve.com