Last Updated on Jun 13, 2021
Apple’s mobile operating system iOS 14.6 released. User reporting that the Endless Reboot loop is one of the major issues when users upgrading iOS. In more, lots of users even one of my friends come across an issue such as random restart the iPhone after the iOS update. Some users reported its issue on the Apple support community on the iPhone reboot loop.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
If you facing the same problem as your iPhone running Slow after iOS update or freezing and stuck in a reboot loop. Then don’t worry. Follow my described complete solution. It doesn’t matter you upgrade or restore your phone using OTA update or via iTunes.
There isn’t any special reason behind your iPhone stuck on reboot loop after Software update. Even though, right now you should focus on how to fix your iPhone boot loop or random crashes with data loss.
Solved – iPhone, iPad Bootloop After iOS Update
Fix 1: Hard Restart or hard Reboot
Guy, You might know that the hard reboot device is an ideal solution for all major issues related update or restore iPhone such as iPhone crash, freeze, Stuck on Apple logo, and restart randomly. So let’s get here how Force restarts your iPhone.
For iPhone 12 pro max, iPhone 11 pro max, XS Max, XS, XR, X, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 8 users how Force Reboot–
- First of all, take your phone in your hand and Press and Quickly Release Volume Up button then
- Press and Quickly Release Volume Down Button,
- Then in last Press and Hold Side Button until you see the Apple logo on Screen.
Steps to force restart iPhone 7/ iPhone 7 Plus users:
- Press and hold on Sleep/Wake + Volume Down button at simultaneously
Steps to force restart iPhone 6S and earlier iPhone users:
- Pressing and holding on Sleep/Wake + Home button at the same time for 7 to 10 seconds.
macOS Catalina or later macOS users can use Finder instead iTunes Because of iTunes no longer available on Mac.MacBook. macOS Mojave and Earlier, Windows PC Users can Use iTunes.
Fix 2: Sync Your iPhone with iTunes/Finder This Will Backup your iPhone on PC/Mac
- Hard Reboot your iPhone and Sync, Press and Quickly Release Volume Up Button and Press and Quickly Release Volume Down Button. Now Only Press and Hold the Side-Power button until you see the Apple Logo on Black Screen.
- Connect your iPhone to Finder/iTunes on Mac/PC. Once you see the device on iTunes [At Top Corner of the Window], Finder[From Sidebar pan]. From the Device Summary.
- Click on the Sync button.
- This Sync Process will take a Backup of your iPhone on Mac/PC.
- That’s it.
Fix 3: Recovery Mode Restore Your iPhone Using iTunes/Finder
Internal Software bug and Not Enough power issues or Interruption in Internet connectivity cause the issues for iPhone continuously boot and doesn’t stop with the Startup screen. So, we can use Apple Recommended solution, Use your Mac/PC to Restore iPhone in Recovery mode. This process will erase your iPhone completely and Re-install Lateset iOS version. after that, we can restore the latest backup to iPhone without Data Loss.
- Connect your iPhone to Mac/PC and Launch Finder/iTunes. [Unlock Your iPhone, Tap on Trust Option from Popup and Enter Passcode access on Mac/PC]
- After a wait for few seconds, you will see the device on your Mac’s Finder Sidebar and For iTunes at the top corner of Window.
- Now Keep your iPhone connected with Mac/PC with lighting cable. On your iPhone, Quickly Press and Release Volume Up button and Volume Down button. Now, Only Press and Hold the Side-Power button until you see the Restore Popup on Finder/iTunes Window. [If you didn’t get restore popup then try again or Go with the DFU Mode Restore in next solution]
- Click on the Restore button. On-Going Restore Process, You have to wait to download the latest ipsw file on Mac/PC. and Install At last after erasing the device.
- Once the Restore Process is complete and Restore Backup at the same time.
- That’s it.
Fix 3: DFU mode Restore Your iPhone Using iTunes/Finder
- DFU Restore process will require more perfection in time and key combination. If you failed to put your iPhone in DFU More then try again and again. Before that Read the steps and Remind Keys carefully.
- Connect your iPhone to Mac/PC using a Lightning cable, Launch Finder/iTunes on Mac/PC. Unlock your iPhone, so iPhone will see it on Finder/iTunes window.
- Next, Quickly Press and Release Volume Up button and Quickly Press and Release Volume Down button. Now Only Press and Hold the Side-Power button until you see the Black screen.
- At the Same time Also Press the Volume down button. Press Both Volume Down and Side Keys for 5 seconds [Cont second yourself].
- after 5 seconds [Will complete before apple logo appears on iPhone screen], only Left Side power key but continuously press and hold Volume down key until you will see popup message on Finder/iTunes. As in the below picture.
- That’s it.
- Go with the Restore button and Complete the on-screen process.
I Hope, this way work in your case, so don’t miss out to share on your social media timeline like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus.