Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Apple iOS and macOS devices have the latest technology that helps to create a full-quality print out of page without installing or downloading any third-party drivers. There are many specialized printers that have their Print Apps to drive the ecosystem. By the way, a newbie trying to use AirPrint printers. But doesn’t work and got an error unable to print. Then, what should you do? Hmm, There is naughty message show up when iOS (iPhone, iPad) the user is trying to AirPrint using best AirPrint Printers. Unluckily, I also passed from the same wireless print time error. At that moment, I suggest many workarounds to fix No AirPrint Printers Found on my iOS running iPhone 11 Pro Max, XS Max, XS, XR, X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, and earlier.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
You guys, getting an issue as I found. Let’s you should go with bottom listed solutions. I hope, you would resolve it straightforward. Don’t worry. You don’t need specialized technical skills. Just follow guide which pointed at below and gets rid of the annoying problem.
Before get started following steps, you should be waiting for a moment before trying to print and after turning on your AirPrint printer. Because there are many printers might take a minute or a couple of times after powering up before joining your internet network.
Complete Guide to Fix No AirPrint Printers Found or unable to Print
Have a Quick Look at these, and your questions like what does it mean when it says no Air printers found or
AirPrint printer not detected.
Check your Printer Supports AirPrint
First of all, when No AirPrint Printers Found on iPhone, iPad or Mac, you should verify that the printer that you are using is compatible with AirPrint and it is listed in the list of AirPrint Supported Printers by Apple itself.
You may not be able to use AirPrint if the printer is old or not compatible and unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about it.
AirPrint Only Works With Private Wi-Fi Network
You can consider it as a thumb rule, the AirPrint will not work and won’t detect AirPrint Printers if you are using Public Network, Cellular Data, or Hotspot. So make sure whichever iOS/macOS device and AirPrint enabled printer you are using must be connected to the same private Wi-Fi network.
Check the App works with AirPrint
If you are printing anything from Apple’s Applications like Safari, iWork, Notes or any of the default app, then it should not be showing any unable to print error on iPhone, iPad or even on Mac. Whereas, for the third-party applications, you need to read the features, just to cross-check whether it supports AirPrint or printing capabilities.
You can do so by, opening the Share Sheet or tapping on the Action button and then Print. If the Print option isn’t visible, then that app doesn’t work with AirPrint or it could not have printing abilities.
Make Sure You’ve Selected Correct Printer
Often in organizations or offices, we have more than one printer of the same brand, so it’s a bit confusing to find the right one we want to use. Therefore, compare the exact model number of printer that you are trying to connect with the iPhone/macOS.
Alongside this, confirm that your printer supports and forwards Bonjour. The printer must be connected to the router or access point not straightly with the Wi-Fi.
You’ve Got to Try This
- Check the printer have enough papers and ink to print your desired material.
- Turn OFF and ON Printer 2 to 3 times.
- Give a few minutes to the printer so that it can connect with Wi-Fi.
- Delete all the pending prints from the printer.
- Depending upon the Printer Brand, open the official website to update the printer manually. Check out from printer makers to see any firmware update available. If yes, then do an update as per company instructions or take the help of the printer brand official website.
- Enable/Disable Airplane mode on iOS/macOS.
- If your Air Print compatibles iOS/ Mac devices connected via USB to the Apple Airport base station or Airport Capsule, then please don’t use AirPrint. You can directly connect to the Wi-fi network or with Ethernet LAN is an alternate option to print wirelessly.
- To fix network related issues on your iPhone, just once reset the network settings that help most of the cases. Go to the Settings app on iPhone > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. That’s it. Again Enable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Now try to pair your AirPrint over the Air.
Update Printing Apps and iDevice/macOS
Check out your iOS device running on the latest software iOS 12 or later. As well, App that you’re using also should be updated. Otherwise, it brings interruption between sync of your iOS device and Supported Air Printer.
For iPhone Users,
- To do check device software Update: Go to Settings App – General – Software Update.
- To check App update – Go to App Store – tap on Profile >Scroll down – and navigate printer App that you’re using still.
For Mac Users
If on your MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac or any Apple Mac computer got a message No AirPrint Printers Found or Unable to Print. First of all, you should verify your macOS update and printing App update which you’ve purchased from the Mac App Store.
- To update macOS, click on the Apple menu > System Preferences > Software Update. If Software Update is not available in the Apple menu, then go to the Mac App Store and update it from there.
No AirPrint Printers Found HP
There are various HP AirPrint printers available in the market place. Like HP ENVY 4500, HP ENVY 4520, HP ENVY 5530, HP 8710, HP 8720, HP 5520, HP Officejet pro 8600. if you have one of the printers from the listed model and facing an error, no AirPrint printer found on your iPhone or iPad, then go with the following troubleshooting. I hope this will help you to get rid of the issue no AirPrint printer found HP.
Solution 1: Verify the Network Connections on iOS/macOS and HP Printer
When No AirPrint Printers found is displayed on HP, then open the Wi-Fi settings and disconnect and reconnect it and if you know the password of your Wi-Fi then tap on (i) and Forgot This Network. And then reconnect it by entering the Wi-Fi password again.
On HP Printer,
If the printer have touchscreen control panel, tap on the Wireless network icon or directly go to the Network Settings to see the connection status of printer.
For the printers without touchscreen control panel, press the wireless & start copy black or wireless & information button , the printer will print the current network connection data.
If the network connection status shows that printer is connected to wireless network then, remove all the pending prints and try to give new prints and if it is not connected continue to read the troubleshooting.
Solution 2: Check the AirPrint is enabled
There’s an alternate way to verify that the AirPrint is enabled on the HP printer, which is using the IP Address of the printer.
- The wireless network connection status print that you’ve printed in last step, contains the IP Address of your HP printer.
- Type the IP Address of printer in the Safari app and Go.
- Now select Network > AirPrint > Status.
- When Redirecting to Secure Page appears, give OK.
- In the next window, that shows This Connection Is Not Private, go for Show Details and then tap Visit this website.
- Turn ON the AirPrint if it is disabled.
Solution 3: Use HP App to Print
If HP fails AirPrint or AirPrint Not Working on HP printers, then prefer the other way to print the documents on iPhone, iPad and Mac.
- Open the 123.hp.com and install the HP Smart app on your iOS or macOS device.
NOTE: On macOS, you’ve to select exact model of HP printer and according to that, a software by HP will be downlaoded on Mac.
- Press the Wireless Direct button on your HP printer.
- Navigate to the Settings app > Wi-Fi.
- Connect iOS device to HP Printer contains DIRECT word with printer name.
- Enter the password 12345678 if asked.
- Now you are ready to print from HP Smart app on iPhone, iPad.
You guys tell me us in the comment box, what way through you fixed your problem No AirPrint Printers Found? We’ll appreciate your answer.
You also feedback us, did you got any other way to fix this unwanted Air print issue at your office, home or workgroup where almost documents printing job work done.