Last Updated on Oct 13, 2021
Once again, Snapchat has introduced the new Face Filters, more precisely the Anime Face Filters. Using innovative technology and camera abilities, Snapchat turns your face into an anime character. The Anime Face Filter looks like a Cartoon or hand-drawn picture painted by someone using advanced tools, and it adapts your real face into an animated character that matches your facial points. So, if you’re a diehard fan of anime, then at some point, you might want to see yourself; how would you look if you are an anime character, isn’t it? Well, the wait is over; the Snapchat Anime Filter converts your face to the anime character.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Following the same pitch, everyone is trying new filters, but few users have reported that the No Photos Found Error comes up on the iPhone while using the anime style filter. If you’re the one with this issue, then fear not; we’ll show you potential workarounds to fix this unknown error on the iPhone.
Snapchat No faces found in your Camera Roll and No photos found Error iPhone
Snapchat anime filter only works with the Face, not the whole body.
Pro Tip: Make Sure All Photos is Selected
Over time, Apple has tightened up the security of the iPhone; without your permission, not a single app could access your private photos without you granting the access. If you have updated the iPhone to the latest software update, then these are the steps you must check and be sure the All Photos option is selected.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down to the Snapchat app, tap on it.
Now, Force closes the Snapchat app and Re-Launch. Then Use Anime Filter from the Snapchat app.
Update Snapchat App and iPhone
Often we hear from our friends or read the news about the new features introduced to the social apps, and the next minute try to use it and end up with an unknown error or can’t find that function at all. Whenever the developer launches a new system to the app, it comes through an update.
So basically, the apps need to be updated to the latest available version. So in case you haven’t done it yet, do it now.
- Go to the App Store on the iPhone.
- Tap on the Profile icon on the top-right corner.
- Scroll down and find the Snapchat
- Tap the Update button if available.
At the same time, the iPhone should be running the newest firmware allocated to your device. Finally, connect the iPhone to the stable Wi-Fi network and check the battery; it should be more than 50%.
- Open the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Tap General.
- Hit the Software Update.
- Let the iPhone scan and find the software update.
- Download and install the software update if available.
Force Restart iPhone
If the Snapchat App and iPhone are up to date, still Snapchat showing no faces found in your Camera roll or no photos found while using Anime filter, restarting iPhone is recommended. Many times a simple restart fixes the minor bugs and resolves the issues.
For iPhone 8 or later,
- Press and quickly release the Volume Up button.
- Press and quickly release the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
For iPhone 7/7Plus,
- Press and hold the Volume Down button and Power button until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
For iPhone 6S or earlier,
- Press and hold the Home button and Sleep/Wake button, release when the Apple logo displays.
The latest iOS has extended privacy control for all third-party apps, in that we can restrict Photos access for selected Photos or Disable Photos app access.