Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
iPhone X black screen stuck at any time very annoying. iPhone X users are getting this issues while they are updating a new iOS update, So on your iPhone must restart several times during the update and install iOS. Some users have a problem with iPhone X black Screen after a drop, iPhone X black Screen after Update, iPhone X Black Screen spinning wheel.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Recently most of the users affected with delay screen wake on receiving a call so iPhone X Black Screen while on call.
Some trick works and helps to fix like a hard reset, How to do hard reset it’s easy on old iPhone button with the home button. But No home button on iPhone X, Process is really hard.
[Also Read: My iPhone Keeps Shutting off, Restart loop after Update.]
Important Fixes To Solve iPhone X Black Screen Problem and isn’t wake up
Fix 1: Your iPhone X Battery is not Charged Enough & Correct Way
No Battery! Why! Plug your iPhone X incorrect Way. After enough charging, Force Restart your iPhone with the steps given below in second solution. Too many functions and Features on new iPhone X, Owner is using iPhone for Photography, Playing AR and VR Games, Track and Trace GPS on different apps, Background Process will drop and kill down your iPhone X battery very fast. You need to learn Battery Saving tips and fix iPhone X battery issues from free apple help.
Correct Way to charge: Use Apple Original Charging Cable, beware of loose socket and pin, a loose connection will disconnect the power supply automatically after you start charging.
Adjust plug or Lightning cable in the correct way. Use the image below.
Fix 2: Force Restart or Reboot After Charge
Now your iPhone is not Dead due to not enough charging, Now this is the time to Turn on with enough power from weeks old ‘dead’ phone! Here’s Force restart work on your iPhone. Sometimes software issues with app auto crashing the problem of iPhone X keep rebooting and not turning on. Before force restart, understands your iPhone’s Buttons name that available on iPhone’s side edge. iPhone has Two buttons on the left side, Upper button is call volume up button and down button in volume Down button. On the other side We have one button only, that’s called sleep/Wake or power button that we can use for lock and unlock the screen or TUrn on Using this button only.
Let’s see how to Hard Reboot or Force Restart Apple iPhone X
- First Quickly press and release the volume up button.
- After that, Quickly press and release the volume down button.
- At last, Only press and hold Side/Power button until your iPhone show apple logo on the screen. Now, wait for a few seconds.
- Turn on using the Side/Power button.
Once you turn on, the first check for software update so Installed app can run smoothly on your iOS when the app is in use or Not [Running in Backgroud]. This solution doesn’t help then you can install latest version of iOS using the iTunes on PC/ Finder on Mac, Follow the next solution.
Fix 3: Restore your iPhone X to Factory Settings
Use Latest version of iTunes on PC/Mac Finder [MacOS Catalina or later support Finder to Backup and restore because of no iTunes] on Your Mac Or PC.
- Connect your iPhone to iTunes/Finder via lightning cable. Unlock the device and tap on trust dialog. and Allow permission on access your device on Mac or PC.
- Click on Device [Side of the Finder and iTunes] > Check the device Summary
- Find the Restore iPhone button, Go to “Restore” and click on it to start to restore process to the factory settings.
This fixes all internal problems and iOS issues itself.
Fix 4: iPhone X Black Screen Problem is persisting
Not enough storage space to fix the black screen issue. We need to take clean up steps. Go to the Settings > General > iPhone Storage.
- Offload apps option give instant free space.
- Enable iCloud Photo Library (Automatically Upload entire library to iCloud)
- At Last, Check out and Manage space used by Apps (Photos, WhatsApp, iMovie, Facebook, Pages, Number, Drive and more).
This is the guide that helps you to fix all the internal iPhone X Black/Blue screen problems in just a few minutes and hours.