Setup pre posts on Facebook for continuously engage or always in touch with your friends, when you are busy. At first officially post scheduling option only available for web users but now you can schedule a Facebook post on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. But still not open of Facebook iOS app users, Don’t be wait for that and try this very useful way to publish a new post on your pre-set times, set by your time intervals.
Delayed: Auto scheduling app for text, Facebook post or Twitter tweet very useful. That’s what we can do truly.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Steps on How to Schedule Facebook post on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch on Delayed
Tinyyo Limited Cambridgeshire, UK based company invented schedule app for text, Facebook Post and Twitter for the first time. No anyone overtaking these types’ features under the security. So here I am excited to share my story on schedule Facebook post from my iPhone. No need for any other device. You can do that on just a few finger taps. Let’s see
#1 Install app from App store in free.
#2 Open App, Under Facebook,> Tap on Connect to Facebook
Now, the Delayed app verified by your Facebook account and synced successfully.
#4 Then, Set time schedule by a tap on “Set Send time”: Day: Date: Time (Minimum time interval 15 minutes): Meridian
Option for Auto-repeat on the same day is Non-recurring.
#5 In Post you can set Text Message, 1 Picture in one post, Emoji (From keyboard) and link with ease.
On your scheduled Time, the app automatically posts on your Facebook profile.
In Response, you will get the notification in the notification center.
Now you are done, repeat the same above post for add another Schedule facebook post on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch.
How to Schedule Posts on Facebook in Mac and Windows?
If you like to use Facebook on the PC, then here’s how you can schedule Facebook posts on Mac and Windows.
- Launch Google Chrome or Safari or whatever web browser do you prefer.
- Go to the facebook.com and login to your Facebook account.
- Now on the home page, you’ll find Write a post… box.
- From there you can prepare the post, write text, add photos, add a video or anything.
- Click on the drop-down of the Publish button.
- Choose Schedule.
- Set the Date and Time and click on Schedule.
That’s It! Now that you’ve scheduled the Facebook post, it will automatically be published on the time. Besides, if you desire to reschedule the Facebook post or edit or delete, go to the next section.
Premium Support is Free Now
How to Reschedule, Edit and Delete Facebook Post on Mac and Windows
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click on the page to find and reschedule the Facebook post.
- On the top menu, select Publishing Tools.
- Now on the sidebar, click on the Scheduled Posts.
- Click on the scheduled posts to edit, delete or reschedule.
- Click on Edit button drop-down and select the option.