Many of us have demanded to delete contacts from iPhone or iPad. But there are lots of iOS users who want to remove multiple contacts at once on iPhone. So defiantly, you might have a question, can I delete multiple contacts on my iPhone? An answer is Yes. For that, you need to download an App from the Apple App store cause of Apple don’t offer trash mass contacts at once in its native iOS.
So guys, here I’ll share with you best App to delete multiple contacts at a time. Get all about how to download- install an app and how it works to eliminate your phone book contacts by your permission.
Note: Before you take action, Please make sure you can recover it because this app also updates your iPhone’s Phone/contacts app. The guide is useful for all iOS supported devices including iPhone 5S/SE, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 6S/6S Plus, iPhone 7/ 7 plus, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, and iPads.
Tip to Delete multiple contacts on iPhone or iPad
- Step #1. Head to the App Store.
- Step #2. Navigate Groups App using the App Store search bar.
- Step #3. Tap on Get to download and install.
- Step #4. Next up, open the Groups App and follow onscreen instructions.
- Step #5: Permit Groups app to access your phone contact. Then, Tap all Contacts for view all saved contact into this app.
- Step #6: Now, You can select contacts from left radio button selection in a row.
- Step#7: Then you can take action for selected all contacts such as Copy, Move, Delete Contacts, etc.
Note: from there you can also send email, Message, and SMS.
Using this app, you can create a group in iCloud without iCloud web login from your iPhone. That’s you can’t do with official Phone/contacts app.
Now go to the Phone app, and See all deleted contacts have been updated.
Excellent, you can remove duplicate contacts, unused contacts, and Contact name that does not number only an email address.
Want most solution on the contact app/ Phone app like Delete multiple contacts in iPhone, iPad please share with us, we will be glad to assist you correctly.