Auto-answer phone Calls in iOS is an incredible feature for iPhone users. It receives all incoming automatically neither touching phone screen accept button or sliding. It is most useful while you are driving a car and a place where you alone or with a close mate. But, some users reporting that it creates the problem when they get an unknown phone caller incoming call at that time if users are talking on the secret topic or business talk then the chances of any project ideas cloud be a leak. Therefore, those users wanted to go back to receive phone calls manually instead of auto-receive phone calls on iPhone and iPad.
Hopefully, today’s bottom listed steps will help you to receive phone calls manually on the iPhone and iPad.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Steps to deactivate or turn off auto-answer phone calls on iPhone
iOS 13 Auto-Answer Call Settings on iPhone
Auto Answer Call Settings in iOS 13 for iPhone/iPad
- Go to the settings app on the iPhone home screen.
- Next, Scroll to accessibility option. [Accessilibity came out from General option]
- Now, Scroll to the Touch option and tap on it. and Find the Call Audio Routing option at last.
- Next, Select prefers Calling rout at first, Default is Automatic. Now Tap on Auto-Answer Calls. Select it and Enable toggle [Green] to turn on. Next, you will see the timer for that without touch the phone talk automatically after the seconds you set it here.
iOS 12/iOS 11 Auto-Answer Call Settings on iPhone
- Go to Settings App.
- Find General.
- Hit on Accessibility.
- Next Up, Scroll down the screen and tap Call Audio Routing.
- 5. Here Tap on Auto-Answer Calls.
- 6. In the end, Turn Auto-Answer Calls trigger Off/white.
So now, deactivate Auto-receive phone calls successfully.
From now, your iDevice becomes unable to receive incoming phone calls automatically.
Pro Tip in Free-
This feature is nice to use when you are wearing headphones, Air pods, driving a car and this all-time you get auto receive call at personal not publicly.