Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
let’s how to Enable & use Front flash on iPhone for Selfie Camera. That means, Now we have a great option to take Selfie using Selfie Flash in Dark area with your iPhone camera. That has been improved so much in the hardware and software performance. New iPhone has more than 12 megapixels Wide Angle camera with F/1.8 aperture, optical zoom up to 10X+ portrait mode and portrait lighting features. Other important features are autofocus with focus Excel tap to focus with focus direct highlight your object when we focus in low light.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Also Useful: how to Take 4K Video With 60fps on iPhone.
Take a Selfie With Retina Flash on iPhone: Alternate Ways
- Does iPhone 8 plus Have Front Flash? The answer is Yes ?.
- Does iPhone 6/6 plus have Front camera flash? The answer is No ?. So you have a Great Selfie Back Case, Read on last of this tutorial. Retina Flash is Available on iPhone 6S Plus (which has the model number A1634, A1687 or A1699 on the back)
Turn on or Enable Flash for front-facing camera is the same in All the methods, Given Below.
How to Use Selfie Camera With Flash on iPhone
- Open Camera from your iPhone home screen or Use 3D Touch Popup Selfie Shortcut option by Tap and Hold camera icon from home screen camera icon from controller camera shortcut.
- Use Camera Switch to Switch Between Front and Rear camera. Once you turn on Selfie camera, Before clicking the Picture Enable Flash mode from your iPhone screen.
- Tap on Flash icon to enable it, and Re-Tap on Flash icon to disable Flash. One older iPhone Model, You have to select the option On or Off after tapping on Flash icon for the selfie camera.
- That’s it.
Here is the option for turn on or Enable flash camera at Top left the corner of the screen.
How to Take Selfie With The Flash Camera Using Siri Command
Now Siri is more intelligent and fast for access on you speak.
Say “Hey Siri take a Selfie“. The camera will automatically launch on your lock screen with a front FaceTime camera.
Use the Camera button to click your Selfie and use the flash icon for turn on front face Selfie.
How to Take a Live Photo With Selfie Flash
Open the camera app more to live photo please enable live photo by the single tap on live photo icon at the top center.
Write to the site on another icon is the flash step on it to turn on flash.
The brightness of your screen full at midnight while we are taking a Selfie camera in low light.
Apple design brightness for the camera with front-facing more enough to see and take photos at midnight.
Apple’s concentrate and improved camera in the new iPhone 8 edge Plus and iPhone X or later new iPhone models are really amazing.
Watch Video on How to increase Your iPhone Camera Brightness
Using a Third-Party App or Accessories (iPhone Case)
We have an alternate solution for try this app for taking Selfie with front flash, That has great functions on taking Normal selfie or Video with Front Retina Screen Flash.
Some iPhone Selfie Case really help to use and work like Front LED, That Save more power or Battery of iPhone and Easy to use.
The above article is very useful and easy to implement with your camera that helps to take Selfies with flash on the iPhone.
Don’t miss to capture any movement at night or low light used Front Selfie Camera with retina flash on iPhone.
Troubleshooting! Selfie Flash Not Working on iPhone
Sometimes your iPhone doesn’t enable or Flashing out with Selfie Flash camera. What are the Reasons? Something stuck or Not available on your iPhone. Simply Restart or hard Reboot your iPhone and Try to Use Selfie Flash with Selfie camera with the following steps. Still not fixed, then double-check that your iPhone is supporting Front flashing or not [Check Your iPhone models specification on apple website]. Is there a problem with Hardware then take it at apple genius bar. Also, Book Appointment online, Call or Chat at nearby Apple Support center.
Above is the alternate guide on taking Selfie with Selfie flash on the iPhone.