This is a good news for Instagram users either s/he iOS or Android. The news is, Instagram has released numbers of new features in its new version 7.15 for iOS and Android. Features included 3D touch supports for Apple iPhone 6S/ 6S Plus and an outstanding feature for all, it’s add multiple Instagram account on iPhone.
So now, if you’ve one Instagram profile for work and other accounts for friends and family then you can manage it easily. According to an Instagram site, users can now add up to 5 Instagram accounts and quickly switch between them without having to log out and log back in.
Okay, I know that you’re more eager to know that how to add multiple Instagram account on iPhone. Following steps will let you add multiple accounts and learn you how to switching between them.
Add multiple Instagram Accounts on iPhone
- Launch the Instagram app on your iPhone
- Select the Profile icon in the bottom-right corner.
- Tap on Gera icon on in the upper-right corner. This options page will take you to add multiple Instagram account.
- Now on the options page, scroll down the iPhone screen until you see the About label, then Tap on Add Account.
- You will get a new signing Screen, so enter the details and get enjoy.
You are done.
If you don’t already have another Instagram account, just sign up for one by tapping Sign Up at the bottom of the screen. You can also log in with Facebook account. As you read above that, you can add up to 5 multiple Instagram accounts on a single iPhone, as the well same way on Android Smartphone.
Tip Switch multiple Instagram accounts on iPhone
After successful login, to switching Instagram account, go with following steps.
Step 1. Tap on Profile icon in the bottom-right corner.
Step 2. Now tap on your Instagram username in the top-center.
So let me know what you think more about this new update of Instagram iOS app.