Last Updated on Apr 28, 2020
This is good news for Instagram users either s/he iOS or Android. The news is, Instagram has released a number of new features in its new version 7.15 for iOS and Android. Features included 3D touch supports for Apple iPhone, iPad, and an outstanding feature for all, it’s add multiple Instagram account on iPhone.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
So now, if you’ve one Instagram profile for work and other accounts for friends and family then you can manage it easily. According to an Instagram site, users can now add up to 5 Instagram accounts and quickly switch between them without having to log out and log back in.
Okay, I know that you’re more eager to know that how to add multiple Instagram account on iPhone. The following steps will let you add multiple accounts and learn you how to switching between them. Try these techniques on your Latest version on Insta app on any iPhone models (iPhone 11(Pro Max), iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8(8 Plus), iPhone 7(7 Plus), iPhone 6S(6S Plus), 5S).
2 Way to Add Multiple Instagram Accounts on iPhone Insta App
- Open Instagram app on your iPhone > Select the Profile icon in the bottom-right corner.
- Tap on More icon on in the upper-right corner. Tap on Settings options will take you to add multiple Instagram account.
- Now Tap on “Add Account“, then Tap on Login into Existing Account or Create New Account.
- You will get a new signing Screen, so enter the details and get enjoy. Once you add another account, you are able to switch between accounts from the profile page. Tap on your Insta User name and Select another account to switch into that.
- That’s it.
You are done.
If you don’t already have another Instagram account, just sign up for one by tapping Sign Up at the bottom of the screen. You can also log in with the Facebook account. As you read above that, you can add up to 5 multiple Instagram accounts on a single iPhone, as the well same way on Android Smartphone.
Method 2: Add an Another Insta account & Switch multiple Instagram accounts on iPhone
After successful login, to switching the Instagram account, go with the following steps.
- Step 1. Tap on Profile icon in the bottom-right corner.
- Step 2. Now tap on your Instagram username in the top-center.
- Step 3, here you can see all logged-in accounts, so choose an account where you want to switch. Also, we can add a new account from the option.
- That’s it.
Can I Add or Switch Between Multiple Instagram Accounts on MacBook Mac?
Not Possible, Officially There is no option to add a new account and Switch between account. Hope that it will come soon. Just like Switch Multiple accounts on Twitter Web Browser on Mac or PC.
General Tricks that work,
Premium Support is Free Now
- Use Safari Private Browsing, Open Safari on MacBook Mac > Login Instagram on Web. Now Open Private Safari Brower (Shift + Command + N or File Menu > Safari Private Browser) > Open instagram.com on Private Browser and log in your second account.
- Don’t trust the Third-Party software and Services that allow managing multiple Insta account on a browser, Otherwise use Two-Factor Authentication on Instagram before you start using it. Your Instagram account is so important for you, so please take care of your private photos and videos.
So let me know what you think more about this new update of the Instagram iOS app.