Last Updated on Sep 17, 2020
Anxiously awaited, widgets are now accessible from the iPhone home screen, instead of swiping the entire home screen to access the Today’s View, iOS 14 lets you place the widgets with the apps. However, they still can be accessed from Today’s View, it’s up to you, how do you want to deal with them. Contrary to iOS 13 or earlier Widgets, they are quite colorful, show more data, and flexible to your needs. Do you keep listening to Music? Then, I’d suggest you to try out the latest Music Widgets, to quickly reach the recently played playlist or even open the Music app in a single tap.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
The round edge, Music widget looks cool, depending upon the space, and structure of your home screen, select the widget that fits your need whilst decorate the iPhone. Why wait, dive into the tutorial and see how to add a music widget to the iPhone home screen in iOS 14 or later.
How to Add Music Widget to iPhone Home Screen
Apple Music Widget will only show up if the Music app is installed on your iPhone.
Music Widgets are available in three different sizes, choose one and re-position on the home screen. Plus, the iPhone will show the preview of the widgets, to make it easier while selecting.
- Long-press the iPhone home screen to activate Jiggle mode.
- Tap the Plus button on the top-left corner.
- Scroll down to the Music, tap on it.
- From the Music Widget card swipe to explore different Size and Shape of Music Widget.
- Tap Add Widget, under the Music Widget of your choice.
- Reallocate the Music Widget on the iPhone home screen.
- Look for the Done, on the upper-right screen.
How to Remove Music Widget from iPhone Home Screen
If you no longer need the Widget, this is how it can be removed from the iPhone home screen.
Premium Support is Free Now
- Tap and hold the Music Widget.
- Choose Remove Widget.