Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
The craze for Podcasts is rapidly increasing in between the people, and professionals. Whether do you want to discuss the latest features of a product that you love the most or want to debate on controversial episodes released by the best show, Podcast is a modern way to do it. There are a plethora of Podcasts available based on various topics, and genres on Podcast App by Apple, that many folks are addicted to. Today, I’m guiding on how to add a podcast widget to the iPhone home screen in iOS 14, a quick and easy way to access the podcasts without launching the Podcast App itself.
There are dozens of publishers that offer Podcasts, but nothing can beat the Apple Podcast, in terms of quality and variety. Adding the Podcast Widget to the iPhone Home Screen is one straightforward option to access your favorite podcast directly from the home screen.
How to Add Podcast Widget on iPhone Home Screen
Note: To Add and Use Podcast Widget on iPhone, be sure to download the Podcast App on your device, else Podcast Widget won’t appear.
Like other Widgets, Podcast Widget has the same procedure to add the podcast widget on the iPhone home screen on the iOS 14 or later.
- Unlock the iPhone.
- Tap and hold the empty space on the iPhone home screen to activate jiggle mode.
- Now, tap on the Plus button which is on the top-left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap Podcast.
- Choose the type of Podcast Widget do you like to set on iPhone from the shown Widget Previews.
- Tap Add Widget.
- You can position the Podcast Widget anywhere on the home screen as long as there’s enough space for it.
- Tap Done on the top-right corner to save changes.
How to Remove the Podcast Widget from iPhone?
Its fairly easy to delete the Podcast Widget from the iPhone, not to mention, but the process to delete the widget is the same for all.
- Touch and hold the Podcast Widget.
- Select Remove Widget.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.