Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
You may have used the Files Widget or Weather Widget or Podcast Widget, but none of them can stand a chance to win against Siri Suggestions Widget. In the WWDC20, Siri Suggestion Widget was one of the greatest announcements Apple has made during the entire event, it uses your iPhone, and iPod Touch usage patterns track down your interest and dynamically suggest the app that you are likely to use next. Apple first introduced the concept of Widgets back in iOS 10, but they weren’t as cool and informative as in iOS 14.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
In Siri Suggestions Widget, you’re allowed to add Shortcuts or Suggested Apps and stay together with other applications. Any unknown person couldn’t identify that it’s a widget or an app. It can store a total of eight apps, equivalent to two rows, and all these applications will appear based on your usage and interest. Plus, I’ve also seen that I use the Instagram between 7 PM to 8 PM, the Siri Suggestions Widget, automatically adds the Instagram on the top, this is how it works.
How to Add Siri Suggestions Widget on iPhone Home Screen in iOS 14
“The Siri Suggestions widget uses on-device intelligence to show actions you might take based on your usage patterns, such as ordering a coffee or starting a podcast. Tap the suggestion to perform the action without launching the app”.
Siri Suggestions Widget comprises of several sizes, here are they:
For App Suggestions: 4×2 is available.
For Shortcuts Suggestions: 2×2, 4×2, 4×4 are available.
- Put the iPhone in the jiggle mode, to do so, long-press the home screen or app icon.
- Tap on the Plus button on the upper-left corner.
- Scroll down to the Siri Suggestions, tap it.
- Choose between the different widget sizes and tap Add Widget.
- Tap Done to exit the jiggle mode.
How to Remove Suggested Apps from Siri Suggestions Widget
If you find any app suggestion unhelpful, then follow the steps to remove that app from the Siri suggestions widget.
- Touch and hold the app icon that you don’t wish to appear in the Widget.
- Select Don’t Suggest “App Name”.
How to Re-Add Removed App Suggestion
To re-add the application that you had earlier removed from the Siri Suggestions Widget, here’s how to add it.
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Siri & Search
- Locate the app that you want to have in Siri Suggestions.
- Toggle ON Suggest App
How to Remove Suggested Shortcut from iPhone Home Screen
You can control which shortcut you wish to see less frequently. Follow the steps to ask the iPhone to suggest shortcut less.
- Tap and hold the Suggested Shortcut.
- Select Suggest Shortcut Less.
Alternatively, if you don’t want to see shortcut suggestions from a particular app at all, head to the settings and disable it.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Siri & Search.
- Go to the app from which you don’t want to see Shortcut Suggestions.
- Disable Suggest Shortcut for App.
How to Remove Siri Suggestions Widget on iPhone Home Screen in iOS 14
Deleting the Siri Suggestions Widget is too easy; learn how to remove Siri Suggestions Widget on the iPhone home screen in iOS 14.
- Touch and hold the Siri Suggestions Widget.
- Select Remove Widget.
- Tap Remove.