Last Updated on Aug 14, 2021
Would you like to manually adjust the screen resolution on Mac? or mac display settings for an external monitor. Sometimes users can’t satisfy with his or her Mac’s display resolution. It may happen because those users want larger size Text or big objects on Mac display. Default resolution has already been set to show the sharpest text and most detailed image which has been given by Apple in its Mac devices like, MacBook, MacBook Pro or iMac, iMac Pro, Mac Mini, etc.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Get here about manually adjust resolution if necessary through this tip; you can change primary and connected display resolution in the same Display pane of system preferences of Mac. To learn here, both adjust the resolution for Primary display as well as connected display. After increasing the resolution of your screen, you’ll get better image resolution, and large text compares to previous as well that impact graphics performance depending on which application are you using. Follow beneath the given step to adjust the screen resolution on Mac.
Step on Vary/ Adjust Screen Resolution on Mac
- Click on ‘’Apple logo’’ icon, from the top side Menu of your Mac
- Select ‘’System Preferences …’’
- Click on ‘’Display’’ Presences
That’s it. In this Display pane of system preference, you can increase/ decrease or adjust Primary and Connected display resolution. At bellow you can learn both kinds of options, you can follow anyone as you’ve to need.
- Most common Display Resolution for External Display are, 1920×1080, 1600×900, 1080p, 720p and more..
For, Primary Display- adjust screen Resolution on Mac, in the open Display Pane,
- Select Scaled then next select your desire resolution options.
This is the way for Secondary Display; if you’ve more than one display and you want to changes in connecting display resolution, then additional options are also available. A way for Connected Display to adjust Resolution
- In same Display pane
- Press the options key while you click on a scaled option to see the additional resolution for the second display, now you can adjust the scaled for secondary display.
- iMac (Retina 5k, 27-inch display, Late 2014) Scaled resolution choice
- Mac Book Pro with 15-inch display Scaled resolution choice
- Mac Book Pro with 13-inch display Scaled resolution choice
After changed resolution, if the image can’t appear you can go for the no pictures after changed resolution. Would you like the default resolution which is given by Apple? If no then write us why that resolution you want to change for. As well you can get up to after set manual resolution in your Mac then leave your reply on how to seem this tip on adjusting screen resolution on Mac OS X.