Last Updated on Nov 21, 2020
Would you like to manual adjust screen resolution on Mac? Sometime users can’t satisfy with his or her Mac’s display resolution. It may happen because those users want larger size Text or big object on Mac display. Default resolution has already set to show the sharpest text and most detailed an image which has been given by Apple in its Mac devices like, MacBook, MacBook Pro or iMac, iMac Pro, Mac Mini, etc.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Get here about manually adjust resolution if necessary through this tip; you can change primary and connected display resolution in the same Display pane of system preferences of Mac. To learn here for, both adjust resolution for Primary display as well as connected display. After increase resolution of your screen, you’ll get better image resolution, and large text compares to previous as well that impact graphics performance depending on which application are you using. Follow beneath the given step to adjust the screen resolution on Mac.
Step on Vary/ Adjust Screen Resolution on Mac
- Click on ‘’Apple logo’’ icon, from the top side Menu of your Mac
- Select ‘’System Preferences …’’
That’s it. In this Display pane of system preference, you can increase/ decrease or adjust Primary and Connected display resolution. At bellow you can learn both kinds of options, you can follow anyone as you’ve to need.
For, Primary Display- adjust screen Resolution on Mac, in the open Display Pane,
- Select Scaled then next select your desire resolution options.
This is the way for Secondary Display; if you’ve more than one display and you want to changes in connecting display resolution, then additional options are also available. A way for Connected Display to adjust Resolution
- In same Display pane
- Press the options key while you click on a scaled option to see the additional resolution for the second display, now you can adjust the scaled for secondary display.
- iMac (Retina 5k, 27-inch display, Late 2014) Scaled resolution choice
- Mac Book Pro with 15-inch display Scaled resolution choice
- Mac Book Pro with 13-inch display Scaled resolution choice
After changed resolution, if the image can’t appear you can go for the no pictures after changed resolution. Would you like default resolution which is given by Apple? If no then write us why that resolution you wants to change for. As well you can get up to after set manual resolution in your Mac than leave your reply how to seem this tip on adjusting screen resolution on Mac OS X.