What you aspect about auto-publish your private photos/ videos, Text message, and comment on your Instagram account? That’s all you will get through the Hootsuite auto-schedule post-Instagram from iPhone. Instagram iOS app doesn’t work on self-post publish features for this time. So, you must go with a third-party well-managed, and popular app in the scheduling tasks. Here I explained the full features of the Hootsuite app on ways to publish, Success ratio, and more in detail below.
Just like post scheduling on Facebook, Twitter, and Send text automatically. Here detailed steps for Instagram’s new post scheduling.
Way to set up auto-schedule post-Instagram from iPhone, iPad
How to Schedule Instagram Posts on iPhone and on Desktop
- Later App: Available on iTunes
Later App is one of the most popular iPhone apps that lets you schedule Instagram posts for free. However, if you want to go more advance and schedule multiple posts, you can always go with the paid plan and enjoy multiple Instagram scheduling posts.
The free version allows you to post 30 posts from one account. Moreover, to use the auto-publish feature, you have to log in to Later on the desktop and set up an auto-publish program.
- Download Later App on your iPhone.
- Launch Later App.
- Select the Media option in the lower-left screen.
- There tap on the + sign in the lower-left corner.
- Choose Photo Library.
- Find the photo that you want to post.
- Select it and tap Done.
- Now choose the photo that you want to schedule with Media Library.
- Select Create Post.
- Choose the Instagram profile on which you wish to post the image.
- Add the optional fields like Hashtags, Location, and more.
- Once done, tap Next.
- Tap Pick a Time and select day and time to publish.
- Lastly, tap Set Time.
2. Hopper HQ
Hopper HQ is another alternative to auto-publish Instagram posts. For the first 14-Days, the app offers a free trial period, which gives the user an experience of whether this app is suitable for your work or not. Once you’re satisfied with the Hopper HQ App and want to continue, pay a $19 monthly subscription fee.
Like any other app, you’ll need to set up Hopper HQ on desktop, and later you can start scheduling Instagram posts from iPhone.
- Go to the Hopper HQ App.
- Find and tap on the Plus button in the lower-left corner.
- Select the Camera button.
- Go to Photo Library.
- Find the photo that you wish to publish.
- Set the time and tap Schedule Post.
How to Schedule Instagram Posts on Desktop
- Using Creator Studio
Creator Studio is redesigned in the best way to streamline Instagram and Facebook posts. It is specifically made for Facebook, but the only downside is, Creator Studio doesn’t have support for mobile apps. So if you’re looking to schedule Instagram posts from Mac, Desktop, Creator Studio is the best option available.
Before going to the steps, make sure the Facebook and Instagram accounts are linked. If you don’t know, here’s how to check.
- Open Instagram App.
- Tap on your Instagram profile icon.
- Tap on three horizontal lines on the upper-right screen.
- Select Settings.
- Go to the Account option.
- Tap Linked Accounts > Facebook.
Now, let’s see how to schedule Instagram posts using Creator Studio.
- Visit Creator Studio on any web browser.
- Log in to Facebook.
- Click on Instagram on the top screen.
- Select Create Posts on the top-left screen.
- Go to Instagram Feed.
- Add pictures, videos, and other things. Once you’re done, click on the dropdown button of Publish option; from there, click Schedule.
2. Sked Social
Sked Social is a full-fledged app better than Creator Studio. Apart from scheduling Instagram posts, with Sked Social, you can publish stories and carousel posts. It is paid tool, $25/month, and to test it out, go with 14-Days Free Trial. Try Sked Social if you’re looking for the best app for scheduling Instagram stories and posts.
- Visit Sked Social on a web browser.
- Select Create New Post.
- Click Browse.
- Find and choose the content you want to schedule.
- Click Continue.
- Fill in the details like captions, hashtags, etc.
- Choose Time and Date.
- Click Schedule.
- Lastly, click Submit & Create Posts in the upper-right corner.
How to Schedule Instagram Posts on a Desktop Without Third App
Without the third-party app, there is only one way to schedule Instagram posts, use Creator Studio. It is an official app by Facebook to schedule posts across Facebook and Instagram. We’ve mentioned a detailed guide on how to schedule Instagram posts using Creator Studio in the above section, refer to it to learn more.
How to Schedule Instagram Posts using Hootsuite
Step 1: Download and Install Hootsuite app from the app store on your iPhone or iPad.
Step 2: Launch App, Tap on the Settings gear icon beneath tabs of the iPhone screen.
Step 3: Next, Tap on the “Social Networks” option.
Step 4: Then, Add Social Network > Instagram.
Step 5: Next screen, you need to validate your actual Instagram account with the Hootsuite app.
Enter your Insta username and password, Authorize your account.
Step 6: Next, Tap on the new post pencil icon at the bottom – center.
Step 7: Choose your Instagram account, where you want to schedule a new Insta post.
Step 8: Before publishing it, Select the time auto-post time schedule.
Custom Time allows an option to choose your day, Click the time in hours and Time.
Step 9: Finally, Tap on Ok. And publish it by Tap on the arrow icon at the top right corner.
Also, you can schedule any number of Instagram posts as a pre-scheduling under the scheduled tab. It’s easy to view, Edit, or Delete the intended post.
Sit back and you will automatically get a notification alert under the notification center. Look at my feature images showing the result of the auto-schedule post-Instagram from the iPhone.