Spam callers are increasing day by day. Some are genuine telemarketers, and some are fraud and spam risk. As we have sensitive information stored on the iPhone, we need to secure our devices in every possible way. Once you follow this tutorial on Stop or Block Incoming International Calls, you will not have to face annoying calls, and even you can specifically block someone you don’t like. Automatically Add Spam Call Numbers in Black List.
Let’s get started with the simple workaround to block the unwanted calls in iPhone [All model]. However, if you want to block the contacts on your iPhone manually, we have mentioned the steps to do it. If you want to block spam calls, you need the best caller ID app for your iPhone. Go and download the third-party caller ID app on your iPhone and Setup.
NOTE: There is no limitation, you can download some third-party call blocker apps for iPhone and use them by following the below process.
This tip is amazing and works for an International or Local call that comes in your iPhone.
iPhone Supports Call Blocking With Third-Party Apps (How to Setup & Use)
If you installed These Best Spam Call Blocker iPhone Apps on your iOS Device, then you can grant App Permission over here, under these Settings.
We highly recommend using Truecaller, a Hiya Call identification service, because of World’s largest network.
First, Download the app to your iPhone from the app store, then follow the below steps to activate the service on your phone and will see an alert for a Spam call and block itself.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap “Phone”.
- Select “Call Blocking & Identification”.
- Next, under the section “Allow These Apps to Block Calls and Provide Caller ID” you can toggle on the app. Also, if you want to give priority to the app, you can tap “Edit” and manage the apps.
If you failed in a blocking call using the Call Blocker app recommendation, Now Do it Manually. That’s very Few Cases for the particular number is Spam for you only.
- 1: Open the Phone app on your iPhone.
- 2: Open contact that is either in the Saved Phone diary or Recent calls as an unknown number.
- 3: Scroll down and find the option for block call “Block this Caller”. Now, this number is blocked for Call, Messages, FaceTime and more.
How Does it Work?
So when you receive any call on your iPhone, the iPhone will match the caller number with the contact numbers that you have blocked in the third-party application. If in case the match is found, the iPhone will display the Span or Telemarketing as per the label you have chosen in the app. However, if the app finds that the number is spam, then it might block the incoming call automatically.
If you want to block any contact manually, then iPhone allows you to do it. Learn how to block phone numbers in iPhone manually.
- Step #1: Launch “Phone” apps.
- Step #2: Tap on (i) next to the contact number.
- Step #3: Scroll all the way to bottom and lastly tap “Block this Caller”.
To unblock the contact follow the steps,
- Step #1: Launch “Settings”.
- Step #2: Tap “Phone”.
- Step #3: Select “Blocking & Identification”.
- Step #4: Now, tap “Edit” and remove the phone number from the block list manually.
Watch Video Guide activate automatically silence unknown callers and spam calls in iOS 13
Thanks, Did you get my tips on Block Incoming International Calls on your iPhone? If it’s helpful to you! Then like it and share it. Also, follow us on Social to get new updates and iPhone tricks.