Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Apple has come a long way, every year; they introduce a new Apple Device, with updates to the older iPhone, iPad, and Mac. With iOS 14, Apple changed the way how we use the iPhone Home Screen, in earlier versions, we don’t have an ability to add the Widgets onto the Home Screen alongside the applications, but those days are long gone. In this short tutorial, we are going to discuss the most often used World Clock Widget and how to customize it to get the most out of it.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
On the horizontal screen fit sized World Clock Widget, you can add four cities to know the time without launching the world clock. Despite that, give the cities a priority sequence, and much more. Why wait, let’s dive into the article and learn how to change the default city in the world clock widget. To ease the process, we’ve divided the steps into three sections.
Change Default City in World Clock Widget on iPhone
How to Add World Clock Widget on iPhone
If you haven’t added the World Clock Widget yet, and these are the following steps to do it. Skip the steps if the world clock widget is already present on the iPhone home screen.
- Unlock the iPhone and Go to the Home screen of your iPhone.
- Touch and hold the home screen to activate Jiggle Mode on iPhone.
- Look at the upper-left corner of the screen for the Plus sign, to add Clock Widget on iPhone Home Screen.
- Scroll down or search the Widget Card and tap Clock.
- Choose the World Clock widget, and tap Add Widget.
How to Change Default City in World Clock Widget
We have demonstrated with a large-sized World Clock Widget, that can easily fit four cities in a single card, so let’s begin.
- Touch and hold the World Clock Widget.
- Select the Edit Widget.
- Tap on the existing City and when the list of cities appears, search the one that you want to add as a default city in the world clock.
- Do it for all the cities, and add one by one or leave the rest.
- Next, using the grey colored three lines, you can adjust the sequence of the cities.
How to Remove World Clock Widget from iPhone Home Screen
In the end, if you want to remove World Clock Widget from the iPhone Home screen, do it with the following steps.
Way 1: Touch and hold the World Clock widget and select Remove Widget.
Way 2: Tap and hold anywhere to enter the iPhone into jiggle mode on the World Clock Widget and tap the Minus sign on the upper left side of the widget to remove from the home screen.
We can Re-Add the World Clock widget to your iPhone home page.
In the Latest iOS Update, We can add Many City and State clock on the Clock app under the World clock tab. Clocks under the World clock in clock ap doesn’t override the World Clock Widget. Thanks for Visiting! Comment me for More Help!
Genius Bar Reservation Get Free Apple Support. 🙏