Last Updated on Nov 23, 2020
Know how to Change/Update Email on Instagram Account on Mac or PC? Millions of people who prefer to use PC over mobile phones when it comes to social apps like Instagram, WhatsApp or Facebook. Like, WhatsApp and Facebook, Instagram doesn’t provide a web interface to their users, as they want Instagram users on a mobile app than the web. Don’t get upset, we have a way that allows you to operate Instagram on PC and Mac. Besides, you can post pictures on Instagram on Computer.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
This tutorial is dedicated to, how to update/change the email on Instagram on PC. In less than a minute, you can update the email of Instagram on the computer, as a bigger screen provides quick navigate and access to us. And most importantly, we are more familiar with computers compared to mobile phones. Learn how to Update/Change the Email of Instagram on Windows and macOS. Know At last, how to Change Email on Instagram From iPhone.
How to Change Email On Instagram in Computer and Mac and PC: Without Mobile App
- Open the Safari browser on Mac.
- Click on this link to login instagram on Mac browser. Now login with your Instagram username and password.
- After successfully login, Click on profile icon.
- Next, Click on Edit profile near to your instagram account name.
- Under the overview tab, Scroll to Email option and Enter new Email that you want change and use if for recvice instagram updates, Notification and login on different devices. Click on Submit button to save changes.
- At the same time you can check Verification mail in your mail inbox. and Verify to confirm it. Without Verification your Email you can use if for login. but Don’t miss to verify mail later.
- That’s it.
iPhone/iPad users: Change Email In Instagram Account
- Open Instagram App > Tap on the Profile icon at the bottom right corner of the screen > Edit Profile > under the Private information Enter new Email and Tap on Done at the top to save the changes. These changes will automatically apply to all the devices that signed in to Instagram.
These steps are the same for Windows PC or Laptop, Chrome OS on Chrome book. Submit your problem in the comment or this Form to get more help from us that is your problem with the Instagram app or Other tech questions.