Last Updated on Jul 2, 2021
Changing the profile picture in the iMessage app with the latest iOS update has been much quicker, and the best part is Apple allows us to do. Previously, our iCloud profile photo was the only Photo displayed everywhere. But with the new iOS, now you can change profile photos in iMessage anywhere anytime. iMessage is getting more and more features like WhatsApp or any other messaging app.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
You can set Animoji, Photo from iPhone, Capture real-time photos and even create custom Memoji for the iMessage profile picture. Check out the stepwise guidance to change profile photo in iMessage on your iPhone.
Change Profile Picture in iMessage on iPhone, iPad
- Step #1: Open the “iMessage” app on your iPhone.
- Step #2: Tap on Three Horizontal lines.
- Step #3: Select “Edit Name and Photo”.
- Step #4: Tap on Profile Picture mentioned with the “Edit” tag.
- Step #5: Now, if there are numerous options available such as Camera, Animoji, Photos app, and custom Memoji.
- Step #6: Choose one from which do you want to pick up the new profile picture
- Step #7: Once you set the picture, tap “Done”.Change profile picture in iMessage
- Step #8: iPhone will ask you, “Use This Photo Everywhere? Your Apple ID and My Card in Contacts will be updated with this Photo. Select “Not Now” or “Use” as per your convenience.
That’s All! You have successfully changed the profile picture in iMessage on your iPhone. Even though if you want to edit the current profile photo, then tap on the photo and select “Edit Color”. After that, it will ask you to “Scale Picture”, do it.
- Contacts Only: Update name and photo will be automatically shared with people in your contacts the next time you send a message.
- Always Ask: You will be prompted before the updated name and photo are shared.
- Anyone: Share profile with Everyone.