Devices like MacBook Pro comes with a warranty, and there are different types of Warranty and Warranty Period offered by Apple depending on the device and date of purchase. Whether it’s a new MacBook Pro or refurbished, it is backed by Apple Warranty, though the warranty period could vary. Apart from Apple’s standard warranty, you can buy additional AppleCare Protection or AppleCare+ plan to upgrade or extend the warranty of MacBook or a particular Apple device, you’ll have to pay the decided price to get the plan.
In this article, we’ll show you multiple ways to check the MacBook Pro Warranty Coverage and eligibility for each Apple device to purchase the AppleCare plan. Here’s how to see the warranty of the MacBook.
How to Check Warranty of MacBook Pro
Method 1: My Support Website
This is the easiest way to check the warranty coverage of the MacBook Pro. Simply open the following link on the web browser and sign in with Apple ID and Password that you’ve used with MacBook Pro.
- Visit the My Support Page on Safari or any browser.
- Select the Sign in to My Support button.
- Enter the Apple ID and Password to log in.
- After successful login, you should see the list of Apple devices that are signed in with the same Apple ID.
- Choose the MacBook Pro under the My Device section, for which you want to check the warranty status.
- If your MacBook Pro is under warranty then, it will say Active and else Expired.
- On the same screen, you will also get a chance to get the Apple Coverage with the message Eligible for an AppleCare product.
Method 2: My Support App
Another alternative to check the same is the My Support App by Apple. Download it on any iOS and iPadOS device, and enter the correct Apple ID and Password to fetch details.
- Download the My Support App on your iOS or iPadOS device.
- Launch the My Support App.
- Sign in with Apple ID and Password.
- Tap on your Profile icon in the upper-right corner.
- Select Check Coverage.
- Under the MacBook Pro, warranty status will be mentioned like Out of Warranty, Apple Limited Warranty, etc.
- To explore more, tap on the MacBook Pro.
Method 3: Check Coverage Website
This method is especially used if your MacBook Pro isn’t turning on. However, you’ll need a serial number of the MacBook Pro. First find out the Serial Number of the MacBook Pro and then follow the below steps.
How to Find Serial Number of MacBook
- If Mac is On: Click on the Apple icon > About This Mac > Overview tab.
- If Mac is Off: Turn the MacBook Pro upside down and locate the Serial Number. Also, the Serial number is available on the Packaging Box [Purchased Box] or Payment Receipt that you will receive on purchase time or in Email.
Here’s how to Check Coverage of Website
- Visit the Check Coverage website on any browser.
- Enter the MacBook Pro’s Serial Number, and continue.
- You should see the MacBook Pro warranty coverage.
In the Same way your can Find Device serial number and check without login your accout, Here’s where to see serial number of your apple devices.
- Find iPhone Serial Number
- Find Apple Watch Serial Number
- Find Airpods Serial Number
- Find Homepod Serial Number
Method 4: Call Apple Care
None of the methods work for you to check the Apple MacBook Pro Warranty, then Apple Care would help you find and confirm the warranty status of the MacBook. Do you have the purchase receipt for the MacBook Pro? If yes, then carry it with MacBook Pro to the Apple Genius Bar, with the help of it, they’ll try to track the warranty status of the laptop.
here’s some primary country Phone numbers..
Accessibility and assistive technology
App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books billing and help
Contact Apple Support
Apple Cash and person to person payments
Get Phone number of your Country from list given here by apple Official: Apple Support Phone Number.
Comment me to get more help to fix your device problems if it’s out of warranty.