Last Updated on Feb 24, 2021
How to check the online purchase date of Apple devices? iPhone Warranty Status and Purchase Date, iPad Warranty Status and iPad Purchase Date, iPod Touch Warranty Status and iPod Touch Purchase Date, Apple Watch Warranty Status and Apple Watch Purchase Date, Airpods Warranty Status and Airpods Purchase Date, Homepod Warranty Status and Homepod Purchase Date. If you lost your Hard copy of your Apple device warranty card then don’t worry, know from here your Apple Devices has cover under warranty or no. You can check online warranty status and status of when your iPhone/ iPad or iPod Touch bought? As well you can know from this tip many other Apple Device purchase dates, Warranty using product Serial number only, That’s Available on Apple Device Hardware body, under the Settings, Purchase Receipts and Email.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Brand Apple gives a one-year limited warranty with their new purchase devices Such as iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Pro, Mac Mini, Apple TV, Apple Wireless Keyboard, Apple Wireless Mouse, Apple Airport Time Capsule and more devices.
Steps to Show and Check online Purchase date of Apple device and Warranty Status – iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, AirPods, MacBook
- Step 1. Find your iPhone or other Apple Product serial number (Where is Serial Number?)
- Find iPhone Serial Number
- Find Apple Watch Serial Number
- Find Airpods Serial Number
- Find Homepod Serial Number
- For Other Apple Products Like (MacBook, iMac [Click on Apple Logo () From Top Mac Menu > About This Mac > Serial Number], Apple TV, iPod, Airpot Express, Apple Magic Trackpad, Apple Wireless Keyboard, Apple Wireless Mouse or Other Apple Devices)
- Step 2. Now open this link Apple Warranty Status on your iOS or Mac devices safari browser.
- Step 3. Type the Serial number of your iPhone or other Apple products, which you have found in step 1.
Important! For Warranty Status and Purchase Date of Any Apple Device
- In 2020, We Can check Warranty Status and Purchase Data of Any Apple Device online without Apple ID and Password within one year from the purchase date.
- For More Than One-Year-old Apple Device, We can check Warranty status only but can’t check the Purchase Date of Device.
Here, My Two Apple Devices first is Apple Watch Series 5 and it’s new while I wrote this article. And Another device is iPhone X, Which’s too old, Approx 3 Years.
My new Apple Watch That I was purchased just a few days when I wrote this article. So I can Check the Purchase date and Available Warranty Status. According to the below image,
- Purchase Date is Nov 5, 2019 [Calculated from Estimated Expiration date]
- Available Warranty status: Eligible for Teliphonic support, Hardware Repair, and Service coverage
This is my iPhone X, and I Purchased it three years before when we wrote this article. So I unable to get the exact purchase date, But I know the available Warranty status.
- Purchase Date is No idea
- Available Warranty status: Expired, Not Eligible for Teliphonic support, Hardware Repair and Service coverage
Another 2 Ways to Check Purchase Date for Old and New Apple Devices
- Know from your Device Purchase Recipe.
- Know from the online Web portal from there you have been purchased. For example, if you ordered the Apple Device on the Apple Store app or Apple.com website. then log in to your account, Under the Profile > Orders. See a list of all Apple Devices purchased with Date.
That’s it. Whenever you want to check the online purchase date of an old iPhone or iPad or iPod Touch or Check the Online Purchase date of an Apple device, then you can use the above way. If your Apple Products warranty has been over later, you can extend it using the Apple Care plan.
There are various kinds of Apple care plans you can use the below link to continue your coverage or warranty and get a long life Apple product care cover.
- For USA User – Apple care Plan for iPhone
- For USA User – Apple Care plan for All Apple Product
- For UK User – Apple Care Plan
Leave your experience in the comment box and tell us, how seems this tip on Check Online Purchase date of Apple devices including iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Mac, iPhone 11, iPhone XS Max, XS, XR, X, iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone 7 (Plus), iPhone 6S (Plus), iPhone 6, 6 Plus, iPhone 5, 5S and earlier model.