Apple products like iPad, MacBook and iPhone are way better when it comes to productivity. There are hundreds of features on your iPad, like Pages app, Side Car, Split View, External Drive compatibility and more. If you are an artist or college student, then no tablet is better than the iPad. In this article, I’ll walk you through how to create PDFs of Photos on the iPad and iPhone without downloading any third-party application.
No offense App Store has dozens of PDF creator apps for iPad and iPhone, that could convert any type of file into PDF format. Our only intention to present this post is why download any third-party application when the iPad has an inbuilt feature to save images as PDF on iPhone and iPad. So if you want to convert photos to PDF in iPadOS/iPhone, follow along.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Below steps are used to for iPhone 11 (Pro Max), iPhone Xr (Xs Max), iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone 7 (Plus), iPhone 6S/6S Plus, iPad Mini, iPad Pro, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac [macOS Catalina Included].
How do I Save Photos as a PDF on the iPhone and iPad?
iOS doesn’t allow you to directly save photos as PDF in iPhone and iPad, however, if you prefer the below procedure than it is possible to convert Photos to PDF. So, yes it is possible to save photos as PDF on your iPad and iPhone.
- : Open the “Photos” app.
- : Now, you have to select the photos from below tabs. And Select multiple photos using section option.
- : To do so, Find Select option from the top right corner and mark all the pictures to create your PDF on your iPhone/iPad.
- : Then, tap on the “Share” icon. Now Scroll to down and Find the print option.
- #5: On the Print page, Zoom in picture file from the corner. Give a name to PDF file Scroll and choose “Save to Files”.
- Note: It is recommended to create a new folder to avoid chaos. You can create a new folder right from the same screen, tap on the “Folder” icon. Name the folder.
- #7: “Save” it.
- #8: Navigate to the “Files” app.
- #9: Find the pdf file that recently saved in the files app.
That’s It! The PDF of photos is ready to share with your friends and family right from the Files app.
Convert Photos into PDF on MacBook, Mac
Just like iPhone, Let’s check how to Convert Photos to PDF using Preview app on MacBook Mac or Other All Mac Models. Without any Third-Party software or Online Website, we can convert Multiple photos into a PDF file on your Mac with Preview App running on the latest version of macOS. Follow the below steps,
- Step 1: Open photos on Preview app on MacBook, Mac. Select Multiple photos at once and Right Click on it. Now Click on Open.
- Step 2: All Photos will open on the Mac Preview app.
- Step 3: Now, Select all Photos in Mac Preview [Command + A], and Go to the Top Mac Manu, File > Print.
- Step 4: On Print Screen Popup, Find the Option for Change Formate.
- Step 5: From the Drop Down option, Select Save a PDF option.
- Step 6: Also, Find the Option for Change PDF file name. Because .jpg file not allowed to save.
- Step 7: To convert a password-protected PDF file, Click on Security Options..and Enter your Desired password in the First text box and Verify with the same password in the second text box.
- Step 8: Finally, Tap on Save to Convert Photos into PDF file on Mac.
- That’s it.
Write back to us, if you found any improvement and suggestions that you can’t understand.