Last Updated on Sep 19, 2019
Mac is allowed to add a new user to Access personal Mac Computer. So why we don’t use. Most of the macOS is supporting to add new Mac Users as an Administrator, Standard, Sharing Only and Group. Moreover, Apple Unveiled Screen Time for Mac from macOS Catalina or Later. Using this feature we can set restrictions for App use and Other Activity running on the screen. Before that people only allow to restriction on guest/ Child login like Disable apps, Block website URLs and Disable or enable game center access. Get the Brief guide on how to create and delete a user in Mac OS. Here is the step-by-step guide for your Mac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacMini, and iMac.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Note: Before removing an account, please verify Account name and contact user before removing data by deleting an account.
Guide to Create and delete a user On Your Apple Mac
Create – Make New Guest/ User Account Under the Administrator in Mac
- Step 1: Go to the Apple Menu from the top menu bar, then click on System Preference,
- Step 2: Then open Users & Groups.
- Step 3: Unlock for change Setting by entering a valid Mac password.
- Step 4: For add new user as a guest or Child Click on the + icon from the left pane on window
- Step 5: Enter account name and Password that you want to be set as the login password.
Next, Click on Create account.
Remove or Delete account on Mac
- Step 1: Remove or Delete another account’s System Folders, Settings and more Go to the Users & Groups > Choose user’s account name from the right pane.
- Step 2: From the below click on – symbol.
- Step 3: Next click on the Delete button. (Before that you can see an option for what types of data you want to delete from the system like the home folder, Use for future reference you have to choose the Second option, Not for the show but saved in deleted user choose the first option).
Now you are done, having any confusion on Create and delete user on Mac. More valuable tips for your Mac in future friendly touch with us on social pages.