Last Updated on Apr 7, 2020
Mountain View, California-based Whatsapp is a personal real-time messaging app for iOS, Android and desktop base. It has many features like Starred messages for the bookmark, Call, Group messages, personal chat and yeah all conversions stay with the end to end encryption. Earlier we discussed how to create broadcast lists in Whatsapp on iPhone. Because broadcasts list is one-to-many communication. Once you have created the broadcast lists, even though, you want to edit or delete a contact from broadcast lists then you can do it. In this thread, we will talk about to delete a contact from Whatsapp broadcast list iPhone.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
The Whatsapp broadcast list makes very easy to send a single message to more than one user from all Whatsapp contacts. As you can create a new broadcast list very simple way. As like as you can be edit or delete, too. So let’s read below instructions carefully to edit or delete a contact from Whatsapp broadcast list with essentials pictures.
The ultimate guide to Delete a Contact from Whatsapp Broadcast List iPhone
- Step 1. Launch Whatsapp from your iPhone home screen. Tap on Chat icon right-bottom on the screen. Now see at the top-left side of the screen and hit on Broadcast lists.
- Step 2. Tap on (i) next to the broadcast lists to Edit or delete a contact or full broadcast lists. Remove Contact from the list by Swipe to Left and tap on Delete option.
- Step 3: That’s it. Next is How to Edit Broadcast list for Add New Contacts.
Steps for Add New Contacts on WhatsApp Broadcast List on iPhone
- Step 1. Open WhatsApp on iPhone > Chat > Broadcast > Now scroll down the screen and Tap on Edit lists…
- Step 2. Find a contact that you want to delete and tap on (X) besides of a contact, Select a Radio button to add new contacts in Existing Broadcast list.
- Step 3. Tap on Done.
That’s all right.
So above was the instructions to delete a contact from broadcast lists iPhone. But if you want to delete entire broadcast lists from the Whatsapp iPhone app, then you can do it easily. Take the help of the following steps.